ADVERTISEMENT

Hard at work!

CJW was raving about HVL and how her conditioning coming in is outstanding. Passed their fitness test the first time -‘something he said rarely happens for FR. Also mentioned HVL and Ms Evans are having some epic one-on-one battles in practice.

After watching the workouts that Hailey and her father went through I couldn’t imagine her not being in shape. Something I noticed I don’t know if anyone else did but the coach putting them through the drill wearing the mask looked like a former UConn great. I can’t remember her name but she was also on the U.S. Olympic team and she is truly one of the best women’s basketball player in the game. Can anyone shed some light on this, is she now a part of the Louisville staff?

I remember who it is it is Sue Bird how come she was running Louisville through drills?

It looks like Sue Bird but more than likely it is Kaitlynn Jones. I should have known that but she looks really different.

mwatson61, thanks for posting these videos but how did you get them? If you were able to go to the practice let me know and I will go with you next time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT