ADVERTISEMENT

Had to watch the game via DVR today

Cue Card

Four-Star Poster
Mar 7, 2011
Took the family out today, so couldn't watch the game until just now. Lets just say I am very pleased with the outcome. LOL! Wow what a game!! Kind of glad it was on the DVR. Didn't have to sit there wondering what was next.

This team is gaining confidence, and dare I say it's because of Ryan? Yes, I will say it. Ryan is a basketball player. Absolutely love what he brings to the floor each game. Pure ice water in his veins.

Adel played about as well today as I've ever seen him play. He keeps playing like this, he will be going to the NBA based on potential alone. His ceiling is very high.

I thought King played well today sans a couple of poor plays. Overall, he did very well today.

Anas is settling in to his role very nicely. Just wish he could shoot free throws better.

Q played steady again. When he plays within his abilities, he's solid. He only gets in trouble when he plays outside his skill set.

What did I like most about the win today? 17 assists and nobody with more than 3. THAT is just freaking huge. That is sharing the basketball and that is a winning formula every time. I freaking love that.

GO CARDS!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: shadow force
Took the family out today, so couldn't watch the game until just now. Lets just say I am very pleased with the outcome. LOL! Wow what a game!! Kind of glad it was on the DVR. Didn't have to sit there wondering what was next.

This team is gaining confidence, and dare I say it's because of Ryan? Yes, I will say it. Ryan is a basketball player. Absolutely love what he brings to the floor each game. Pure ice water in his veins.

Adel played about as well today as I've ever seen him play. He keeps playing like this, he will be going to the NBA based on potential alone. His ceiling is very high.

I thought King played well today sans a couple of poor plays. Overall, he did very well today.

Anas is settling in to his role very nicely. Just wish he could shoot free throws better.

Q played steady again. When he plays within his abilities, he's solid. He only gets in trouble when he plays outside his skill set.

What did I like most about the win today? 17 assists and nobody with more than 3. THAT is just freaking huge. That is sharing the basketball and that is a winning formula every time. I freaking love that.

GO CARDS!!!!
At least you got to see it. I had to go retro on both the Clemson and FSU games........radio. Based on what I heard vs. FSU and saw today, I think we have turned the corner. Ryan McMahon is a baller.

ADVERTISEMENT