ADVERTISEMENT

Guerrendo

Cardsfan62

2500+
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2004
Do we know definitely whether he is back next year??

It would be great to get Jaylin Lucas. Still waiting for his decision.

He's a better pro prospect than Jordan. Built up a very nice resume. I would not be surprised if he declared, but very happy if he didn't.

Reactions: CardsFirst
I thought he had used up all his years. I guess I was wrong.

IG's quote in today’s C-J - "We had a 10 win season. Sure a lot of guys would have been happy with that. But use this loss as fuel and make sure we continue to prepare and then use this off-season to get better." Emphasis on WE !

IGBwas in my opinion, a more valuable RB than Jordan; these small guys like Jordan are so injury prone that it is difficult to see them get through an entire season healthy. Great if he returns!

Reactions: RealStateBird
One year he was injured so there is a chance that they could give him the medical redshirt
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

IGBwas in my opinion, a more valuable RB than Jordan; these small guys like Jordan are so injury prone that it is difficult to see them get through an entire season healthy. Great if he returns!
Jaws did a great job but you’re right- bigger backs who are versatile have a shot in the league. Hope IG sticks around, but whatever his decision, I hope he has a degree in hand (maybe even a masters) as he starts his professional life, whenever that may be.

Reminds me of Connor with the Cardinals and former Pitt running back. He just didn’t have the number of reps Connor did in colllege.
Good comparison both look to hit the defense before they hit him.
Cancer couldn’t even stop J.Connor 💪🏽

He wasn’t guaranteed to even be able to come back next year. That’s what we all have to remember. He’s red-shirted, had a COVID year, and played 4 others. This was not a simple “I want to leave” decision.

He’d be waiting on the NCAA for a waiver that may not be likely to be approved. He couldn’t wait on that, he had to go and I understand.

Love what he brought us, and totally understand his decision to move on. He could be a contributor on an NFL roster; durable, strong and fast.

Reactions: Cardsfan62
I'm telling ya this guy could end up a premier special teams player and get longer career doing that than being a RB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT