ADVERTISEMENT

Great time in the ville

Feb 2, 2005
I'm a Clemson season ticket-holder living in Lexington KY and got the opportunity to attend the Louisville game with some Cardinal friends and had a great time. No shortage of opinions but everyone was friendly and welcoming.

Thanks a ton

I was a bit unpopular regarding my opinion that it wouldn't be close prior to the game. I didn't have any idea we'd win that handily but it does seem your guys got a bit demoralized

Very shocked that with 11 mins left in the game there appeared to be more Clemson fans in the stadium than Cardinals. Is that common?

Regardless, can't wait to welcome you guys down to Clemson again next year.

Reactions: jts_cards
Louisville fans can vote with their butts, lol, yes. Fortunately, it is a city of many choices for diversion. They had spent an anxious day, boozing and prepping to make noise and have a ball. Watching Clemson receivers and running backs run without a hand being laid on them inclined fans to choose other diversions, lol. They were right. Trust me, the players and coaches noticed. Frankly, I am certain that is a good thing. In this case, leaving is scolding.

Louisville fans can vote with their butts, lol, yes. Fortunately, it is a city of many choices for diversion. They had spent an anxious day, boozing and prepping to make noise and have a ball. Watching Clemson receivers and running backs run without a hand being laid on them inclined fans to choose other diversions, lol. They were right. Trust me, the players and coaches noticed. Frankly, I am certain that is a good thing. In this case, leaving is scolding.
Yes I have no doubt the players and coaches noticed. It was glaring...

I'm a Clemson season ticket-holder living in Lexington KY and got the opportunity to attend the Louisville game with some Cardinal friends and had a great time. No shortage of opinions but everyone was friendly and welcoming.

Thanks a ton

I was a bit unpopular regarding my opinion that it wouldn't be close prior to the game. I didn't have any idea we'd win that handily but it does seem your guys got a bit demoralized

Very shocked that with 11 mins left in the game there appeared to be more Clemson fans in the stadium than Cardinals. Is that common?

Anyone who stays is their seat for a full game like that is a sadomasochist. I left with 4 minutes left and wish I had left earlier.

Thanks a ton

Anyone who stays is their seat for a full game like that is a sadomasochist. I left with 4 minutes left and wish I had left earlier.

I’ve only left one game early and that was for work until last Saturday. That was garbage and I felt like crap. So I left at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT