ADVERTISEMENT

Got banned from W. Lair for owning 2adulters

Nov 8, 2006
He started a thread stating that you can get tickets for 5.00 at the Louisville game today (false). I kindly reminded him that you can get tickets for free if you dress up as a police officer and follow the coach into the stadium (since he did that when Pitino was coach).

He was pissed. Livid. He said "way to bring up something that happened 30 years ago scum bag!" To which I simply replied "You just made my point FOR me. 30 years later and you haven't changed or accomplished anything. Now, I'll see myself out."

And that's that. They ban me but leave that nutcase on there. They actually like and condone his behavior over there. What a solid representation of their fanbase!

I don’t post over there and don’t care to engage with them. Going over there you know what you’re getting yourself into to be honest.

I like to engage with them, but over there there are too many threads and posters you just can’t survive.

I get the impression the majority of the posters on the UK board don't like him either but they kind of post "around" him and avoid, because they don't want that crazy eye focused on them.

I don’t post over there and don’t care to engage with them. Going over there you know what you’re getting yourself into to be honest.

I like to engage with them, but over there there are too many threads and posters you just can’t survive.
Yea there are so many people posting constantly it’s hard to even have a discussion. You will get run over if you post something they don’t like.

Yea there are so many people posting constantly it’s hard to even have a discussion. You will get run over if you post something they don’t like.
And that’s the issue with a place that large. For every 5 or 6 decent people wanting to discuss, you have an awful one just filled with hate.

We have some trouble making trolls here, but not as many posters drown them out.

Been lurking over there tonight. Strangely, not near as much chatter about the upcoming game as one might expect from them. Wonder why they’d be so quiet (snicker).

Been lurking over there tonight. Strangely, not near as much chatter about the upcoming game as one might expect from them. Wonder why they’d be so quiet (snicker).
Probably wondering why they’re struggling with mid majors in basketball lol

He started a thread stating that you can get tickets for 5.00 at the Louisville game today (false). I kindly reminded him that you can get tickets for free if you dress up as a police officer and follow the coach into the stadium (since he did that when Pitino was coach).

He was pissed. Livid. He said "way to bring up something that happened 30 years ago scum bag!" To which I simply replied "You just made my point FOR me. 30 years later and you haven't changed or accomplished anything. Now, I'll see myself out."

And that's that. They ban me but leave that nutcase on there. They actually like and condone his behavior over there. What a solid representation of their fanbase!
Got banned over 20 years ago for questioning a UK fan’s family tree. Something they get a bit over sensitive too I guess? No sense of humor at all.

I got my ticket for $4.95 and I'm fine with that.

Grover is a lifelong loser and he doesn't even realize it. He is consumed with all things Louisville and Lamar Jackson.

Being banned from TCP isn't a bad thing.

Oh, and:
OFitAAe.png

Grover is a lifelong loser and he doesn't even realize it. He is consumed with all things Louisville and Lamar Jackson.

Oh, and:
OFitAAe.png

yikes, this would make a great stalker movie. Reminds me of The Fan with Wesley Snipes and Robert DeNiro. No wonder he became irate with the OP for bringing this up. Chilling how uk’s bus driver said Pitino became nervous when Grover was around. Its like he knew this guy wasn’t a real cop even though he was dressed as one, probably because this guy would say and do weird things that a normal cop/sheriff would not do. Oh boy, what a psycho.

That racist jerk regularly refers to Lamar Jackson as Lamont and his friend Jauk refers to him as Leroy. I would hope anyone on this board who made a similar racist post about a UK player would get banned immediately.
Not necessarily racist but certainly disrespectful.

Oh, and:
OFitAAe.png

Once in a while, Grover Sales will respond to a WDRB article/report in a negative way when the report is on UofL sports. I generally talk about him being an idiot and he goes away for awhile. He is truly ignorant, but then again, most uahkay/cayut fans are.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Once in a while, Grover Sales will respond to a WDRB article/report in a negative way when the report is on UofL sports. I generally talk about him being an idiot and he goes away for awhile. He is truly ignorant, but then again, most uahkay/cayut fans are.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I know grover frequents all UofL message boards. He poses as an undercover Cards fan.

Its why im so suspicious of Cayuts loving -Cards fans.

Reactions: gocds
Well I sure would like some help from you guys with this Grover dude. For years I had all of them on ignore. Can’t do that now. I’d like to meet the muppet. This might be the week?

I posted for the first time this weekend a few times. I said poor SOS, 8 Home games and you only win 6. BANNED!

I have a friend that played at UK while Grover was there. According to him Grover was an athletics groupie for the lack of a better word. He was basketball manager for a season or two. My friend said he was just a guy that wanted to be part of the team. He said he was always a little strange and hasn’t changed much.

So this is the infamous Grover . Heard alot about this nut Read alot of his Cat comments on The local news comment section over the years when they were active.Every now and then he gets on WDRB sports comment section and spews that sick BBN prooaganda.And some posters roast him about his past .

Dude is indeed a tool. Some of his posts make me LMAO, but ultimately it’s sad that someone would define themselves by hatred for a rival, rather than talking up their own team. I’ll just say that he’s not universally beloved on the UK board.

I believe he’s been temporarily banned on the UK board a few times, but obviously not permanently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT