ADVERTISEMENT

Good to see UofL scoring

jalovell23

2000+
Jul 8, 2007
Boone County
Its always good when UofL can score at least 40 points a half. Defense rebounds have been really good, while UofL could improve on offensive rebounds. Overall, if this team continues to work hard and improve, it will be a fun team to watch.
GO CARDS!!

I thought Spalding played hard. I thought Adel played elite compared to his competition. He was clearly better than anyone else on the floor. We also got a steal with Perry. He is a really good basketball player.

Other than those three, I thought the effort especially in the second half was poor. The potential is there but they got a long way to go.

Reactions: Niterider55
I thought Spalding played hard. I thought Adel played elite compared to his competition. He was clearly better than anyone else on the floor. We also got a steal with Perry. He is a really good basketball player.

Other than those three, I thought the effort especially in the second half was poor. The potential is there but they got a long way to go.
I hope I’m wrong and I know it’s early but I see last season VJ King not all the hype he got preseason.

I hope I’m wrong and I know it’s early but I see last season VJ King not all the hype he got preseason.
Once he lets the game come to him, he'll be fine. He's looking for his offense way too much instead of playing in the flow of the game.

Other game notes, Sutton had 10 rebounds in 18 minutes of play; Anas was 2 rebounds and 2 blocks away from a triple-double.

Coach called the second half embarrassing. I agree. It was.

I think Perry needs to start at the PG and let Q play the 2. Perry just has the ability to get to the goal and his defense is not bad, which is why most FR don’t start for Pitino. Adel at the 3 and Spaulding at the 4 and Anas. Bring King off the bench with Williams and Sutton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT