ADVERTISEMENT

Good season, actually great season...

ghorn19

No-Ranking Prospect
Sep 5, 2002
..given the holes in the roster.

Satterfield will prove to be a really good hire.

But Petrino left you guys with holes in the roster that will take years to remedy.

Plus side, all your dangerous skill guys are back. If 7-5 is the bottom, you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeFors4Ever
ACC sucked bad this year except Clemson. So it was great timing for us to get bowl eligible and get the extra practice time. But it is still better than last year. Similar to John L's first year, we won 7, got blasted by UK but it was the beginning of a great run of years.

Your Lines will be better next year if for nothing more than being the second year of the same coach.....regardless of who you bring in as players. If I read right, you will still have the explosive offense. Only issue that may catch you is a year for opposing staffs to study up.

I see no reason to think the University of Louisville takes a big step backwards in the near future.

It was an excellent year maybe not in terms of wins and losses but in getting the program moving in the right direction. The staff and players made football fun again.

We will have to see where the program goes from here. It all starts with recruiting 85 guys that fit your program. That takes a couple of years to build that roster.

Good lord some of our fans are really lacking in common sense . We finished 2nd who the hell would think that. It was obvious Bobby ignored recruiting for both lines . Especially on defense . We still ended up going to a bowl with 7 wins just like Uk first year for Satterfield. I was looking at the ACC football follow up show last nite first game ball they handed out was to Satterfield so all this whining about losing to UK doesn't really matter.

Reactions: PHCARD
ACC sucked bad this year except Clemson. So it was great timing for us to get bowl eligible and get the extra practice time. But it is still better than last year. Similar to John L's first year, we won 7, got blasted by UK but it was the beginning of a great run of years.

The ACC beat up on each other this year. Look at the almighty SEC, they also beat up on each other. In fact they were able to knock Bama back this year.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT