ADVERTISEMENT

Good news, bad news for sUcK

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
Good news for sUcK is they will have everyone back because none of these guys are NBA ready. Bad news is there won’t be many openings for new recruits.

I was thinking about Askew as well also Bryce Hopkins. They both ran their mouth last week about this game. I think Cal is in trouble he lost the recruiting of World Wide Wes. What recruit will want to go there if they aren’t one of the top teams. He is going to have actually coach this year with talent that needs coaching.

Reactions: PHCARD
I was thinking about Askew as well also Bryce Hopkins. They both ran their mouth last week about this game. I think Cal is in trouble he lost the recruiting of World Wide Wes. What recruit will want to go there if they aren’t one of the top teams. He is going to have actually coach this year with talent that needs coaching.
Didn't know Bryce ran his mouth

Bryce said he looks forward to playing and beating Louisville that our fan base would fuel his energy when we play sUcK.

UK is 1-6. out of those 6 losses...4 of them are to the ACC. LOL...come on man....maybe they should stick to playing teams from the Ohio Valley Conference.

Just a few short weeks ago, Matt Jones was telling the faithful that the word from practice was that this would be a very special team. Very special indeed. There are at least two threads on Rupps Rafters calling for bringing back Pitino. Crazy stuff, big fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT