ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck with Ward

May 30, 2006
Maybe he will not have much responsibility...maybe he is just there to recruit. If he stays there for long the fans of Louisville will come to loath him. Mark my words....the future is talking to you.

Maybe he will not have much responsibility...maybe he is just there to recruit. If he stays there for long the fans of Louisville will come to loath him. Mark my words....the future is talking to you.

If his arrival means we're gonna get inundated with surly South Carolina fans over here (ala the UGA fans after we hired Grantham), I'm loathing the future talking to me already. :(

Or perhaps even loathe him. I doubt it though.

Gamecock fans remind me of UGA fans after we hired Grantham. Ward seems like a pretty high energy guy, typical Bama ex, high expectation hard work type. Why do Cocky fans hate him so much? Why do USCjr fans think they are some recruiting/super SEC powerhouse just because they got Spurrier in the waning years of his career? Jadeveon Clowney ain't walking through that door.

The poor guy may have simply taken the next lifeboat off the Titanic. How does anyone lose three straight to the slappies?

LPT Football: SEC, SEC, SEC...

I believe 3 straight to the slappies would call for a major change at the top. But they go hire a guy that was a failure as a head coach. Yeah, that's right, give a grown up mature man a second chance at you $ec school. Brilliant.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: American Male
Muschamp is a joke. Remember Bostic hitting Teddy in mouth at the Sugar Bowl? When everybody knew Teddys' jaw was basically wired shut from dental surgery? I hope he loses every damn game.

Yeah 1-5 over the past 6 games. And I think you'll be singing a different tune after the game in lessington this year. Something like "come on basketball". And remember you are a guest here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah 1-5 over the past 6 games. And I think you'll be singing a different tune after the game in lessington this year. Something like "come on basketball". And remember you are a guest here.

Louisville will be favored, more than likely. The past few years, these games have been very close. Louisville looked like a juggernaut against FSU, I honestly thought at that point we had no chance and it would be a beat down.
If we control the clock with our run game, thus keeping Lamar off the field, I like our chances, especially at home.
This isn't your father's UK football team. I'm sure UofL won't underestimate us. Should be a good game.

Louisville will be favored, more than likely. The past few years, these games have been very close. Louisville looked like a juggernaut against FSU, I honestly thought at that point we had no chance and it would be a beat down.
If we control the clock with our run game, thus keeping Lamar off the field, I like our chances, especially at home.
This isn't your father's UK football team. I'm sure UofL won't underestimate us. Should be a good game.

Historically, the only "field" advantage has been in Louisville's favor at CWS. Louisville is 9-4 in games played at CWS; 5-5 in games played at PJCS.

...This isn't your father's UK football team...
I hear that kinda rhetoric, but I'd like to know in specific terms how it's different. The biggest I see has nothing to do with LPT. It's that's the SEC--esp. the East--is almost historically bad.

LPT Football: We're at our best when everyone around us sucks...

:confused:

Houston broke our teams spirit the previous week, if not for an unforced fumble we win against you guys even though we played like poo. Didn't EKU hand y'all a game last year also?

Your defense sucks!!!

Houston broke our teams spirit the previous week, if not for an unforced fumble we win against you guys even though we played like poo. Didn't EKU hand y'all a game last year also?

Your defense sucks!!!
a fumble got you the ball to start with, Cats were driving for 7 more against your defense.

Reactions: bluebornwildcat
Muschamp is a joke. Remember Bostic hitting Teddy in mouth at the Sugar Bowl? When everybody knew Teddys' jaw was basically wired shut from dental surgery? I hope he loses every damn game.

I thought the direct result of that hit was a broken jaw? He didn't have his jaw wired shut prior to that did he?

I don't recall him being hurt going in and I'm sure that's all we'd have been talking about if he were.

Teddy was wearing braces and had been going through a lot of dental work before the game. He has a great smile now, but did not when he first arrived in Louisville.

Reactions: Kentucky31
Anything is possible. Are you truly confident in that prediction though?

You're right...'Anything is possible'...And yes, I believe the Golden Eagles can and will beat the Cats...They'll be hungrier at home than they were in Lexington...JMHO!!!

:cool:

To my Cardinal friends...the Wildcats are returning something like 19 starters....off a Bowl Team...it going to be a very tough game.

To my Cardinal friends...the Wildcats are returning something like 19 starters....off a Bowl Team...it going to be a very tough game.
Point taken.

But, as an old coach (it's been attributed to many) said:

The good news is we have everybody back.

The bad news is, we have everybody back.

Gotta hope our guys are better.

Reactions: gocds
Point taken.

But, as an old coach (it's been attributed to many) said:

The good news is we have everybody back.

The bad news is, we have everybody back.

Gotta hope our guys are better.

And better prepared this year for the cayuts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT