ADVERTISEMENT

Good game Cards

Jan 31, 2005
We were fortunate to win that one. Safe to say you guys exposed us as a pretender (as usual). That onside kick review was a big break for us, even if it was technically the right call. Good luck the rest of the way.

Reactions: Steelers2012
I would LIKE to think you aren’t pretenders OR overrated. I would like to think we hung tough, with a chance to win, against a legit Top 5 team. Good luck moving forward.
I would like to think that too. Your defense definitely played inspired and you should win some more games this year if they turn in that same effort every week. Honestly I think I would trade qbs and receivers with you right now.

Reactions: Steelers2012
I wasn't surprised by the game. Louisville and ND teams always show up when they play. The long layoff after the second game hurt ND's development and the Cards have finally come into their own. It was a very entertaining game to watch. It's the first game in BK's time at ND that the offense actually ran out the clock. I'm glad ND took a knee and ran out the clock. I doubt they would have scored if they tried too. The Cards are going to be a hard team too beat.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT