ADVERTISEMENT

GET DEZ FITZ THE BALL!

I’m gonna say it,Lamar made him look much better than he actually is.

A good player, but I think we had much higher hopes based on his freshman year, but I think his stats were a bit inflated with Lamar.

A good player, but I think we had much higher hopes based on his freshman year, but I think his stats were a bit inflated with Lamar.
I have to disagree, the fact that he had 10 less catches last year vs his freshman year and damn near matched the yards is enough in itself. He’s a 6’3 physical WR that will run anywhere from a 4.36-4.44 at the NFL combine. NFL teams will be drooling over him and you will see that here soon.

I have to disagree, the fact that he had 10 less catches last year vs his freshman year and damn near matched the yards is enough in itself. He’s a 6’3 physical WR that will run anywhere from a 4.36-4.44 at the NFL combine. NFL teams will be drooling over him and you will see that here soon.
I mean we had the ball a lot last year. A lot of plays to be made. Tutu just overtook him.

Intangibles are great and he has them, but he needs to show it more in games. And NFL scouts, they’ll pick the right guys as they’re paid plenty.

I mean we had the ball a lot last year. A lot of plays to be made. Tutu just overtook him.

Intangibles are great and he has them, but he needs to show it more in games. And NFL scouts, they’ll pick the right guys as they’re paid plenty.
Tutu has given way more opportunities because he is so fast, I’d be curious to see the AIR yards per catch for the two players. Would be willing to bet Fitz has more air yards per target. How many touch passes did tutu receive last year? They go out of their way to force feed him the ball, he’s absolutely a great player but it’s predictable at this point.

Tutu has given way more opportunities because he is so fast, I’d be curious to see the AIR yards per catch for the two players. Would be willing to bet Fitz has more air yards per target. How many touch passes did tutu receive last year? They go out of their way to force feed him the ball, he’s absolutely a great player but it’s predictable at this point.
A lot of it is on Fitz. He’s not getting separation (maybe speed is an issue) or running great routes like Ford, Marshall and Atwell.

Dez caught a ton of inaccurate balls from Lamar (check his highlight tape).

Dez's first qtr catch against WF when all was going wrong says it all. He's a gamer. His 80 yard sprint against BC with a screen pass shows he has plenty of speed. Moreover, he seems to be a good guy.

ADVERTISEMENT