ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia took out the trash

Maybe we will play 5 defensive lineman and 6 linebackers and be able to stop Snell from getting 250.

Kinda sounds like your program is about 27 years behind ours?
Kind of sounds like your program is back in 2012 with ours.

Moving forward to a 10 win NY6 Bowl in a power conference.
Moving backwards from being ranked to a 10 loss season.

I don't like UK at all, but I'd watch that one because it's an interesting matchup. Plus I think it's hilarious that UCF is having a great season while Nebraska marches on to a 2-12 season and chants of FARRRRRR SCOTT FROST
It would be a fun matchup. We are a ground and pound clock control team and they like to air it out. Would be a good matchup for our secondary versus their vertical attack.

Kind of sounds like your program is back in 2012 with ours.

Moving forward to a 10 win NY6 Bowl in a power conference.
Moving backwards from being ranked to a 10 loss season.
Yes you are, but everyone that isn’t a Kentucky fan, can see that this is a one year wonder season for y’all. You lose all of your playmakers on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: gocds
And I wouldnt trade places with UK football for the last 30 years even if we go 2-10. We have all beat that dead horse.....congrats on your 9-3 season, I'm intersted to see if you maintain a few good years or this is a flash in a pan like a lot of people think.

Reactions: gocds
That Louisville vs. Wake Forrest Orange bowl may be the only game that ever draws more fans. ;)

Yeah, well we won that BCS game. How many has the mighty uahkay/cayuts won or even been to. Wait, don’t answer as we ALL know the answer.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Yeah, well we won that BCS game. How many has the mighty uahkay/cayuts won or even been to. Wait, don’t answer as we ALL know the answer.

Fiesta, Orange, and Sugar by the way............do we even need to say anything else.

Reactions: SoulSr and gocds
Our team has quit on our coach (don’t blame them) if there is an interim coach going against Kentucky, we have a slight chance. Missouri crapped away a win against them, if not for that, Kentucky would have lost 3 outta the last four games...and the only true win was 14-7 over a bad Vanderbilt team.

Got what you wanted......I hope you are right!
I didn’t say that we would beat them, but we definitely wasn’t going to the way that they were going. Our defense still has to stop the run, which they haven’t done all year. Stoops likes to shorten the game, a turnover or two and we’ve definitely got a shot.

Our feline friends haven’t posted on here lately, where’d they go? Lol

Well I guess that they resented all of the tugging on their clothes as UGA continued to “take out the trash”. Apparently UT was attempting to finish that job this past Saturday. After the actions of AD Tyra this past Sunday, I believe the uahkay/cayuts will be seeing a different team than they otherwise would have.

Reactions: rockycard
I didn’t say that we would beat them, but we definitely wasn’t going to the way that they were going. Our defense still has to stop the run, which they haven’t done all year. Stoops likes to shorten the game, a turnover or two and we’ve definitely got a shot.

Totally agree....I just hope you are right. We have to be able to stop the the otehr team from having 4, 50+ runs per game?

Reactions: rockycard
ADVERTISEMENT