ADVERTISEMENT

GAMEDAY !!!!! UofL SHOCKS THE WORLD !!!!

In the Immortal words of the greatest of all time....
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/46261.Muhammad_Ali
I’ve wrestled with alligators,
I’ve tussled with a whale.
I done handcuffed lightning
And throw thunder in jail.
You know I’m bad.
just last week, I murdered a rock,
Injured a stone, Hospitalized a brick.
I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.
Muhammad Ali

These are the games that as a program,you have to win to be perceived as a serious player on the national scene.
SC did it last week. Can the Cards do it today? It's possible. Is it likely in game 7 of season 1 in the rebuild?

... stay tuned

Yet a few weeks ago here I said Clemson is the circled game that should be on every fans calendar. And here we are!!!!!!

Look how bad some of us want this game. Now take that desire and multiply it by a thousand. That’s how bad our players and staff want it. I’m all fan all support today. You’re either helping or in the way!

Let’s work!!!!

These are the games that as a program,you have to win to be perceived as a serious player on the national scene.
SC did it last week. Can the Cards do it today? It's possible. Is it likely in game 7 of season 1 in the rebuild?

... stay tuned
It’s not a rebuild. It’s a reboot or rebirth of culture. The talent was there. This only my opinion, which is why my expectations were higher than what appeared to be average fan expectations here and around the Ville.

Reactions: Cue Card
Yet a few weeks ago here I said Clemson is the circled game that should be on every fans calendar. And here we are!!!!!!

Look how bad some of us want this game. Now take that desire and multiply it by a thousand. That’s how bad our players and staff want it. I’m all fan all support today. You’re either helping or in the way!

Let’s work!!!!
they say i'm a dreamer buti'mnot the only one. Our day for cardnation to stand tall andshow every bit of our pride

Reactions: Slam2121

Let’s work!!!!
move b***** get out daway

Reactions: Slam2121
Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee. The fist can't hit what the eye can't see. Now you see me and now you don't. You think you can hit me, but I know you won't--Muhammad Ali

It's time for the Cardinals to shock the world. ESPN talk heads don't think you have a chance today. I never listen to ESPN. I'll be watching the game with my fingers and toes crossed. I hope you nail Clemson with a jarring left upper cut to the body; then a stout right to the jaw and knock them out. This is the day you're going to win! Good luck.

Search Results
Videos

Got my buzz just getting a kick reading you guys game time threads.
Come on. Pouring you one now.

tenor.gif

Reactions: earsky
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT