ADVERTISEMENT

Game week.

Kratz

2500+
Nov 18, 2001
Always makes me sad knowing this will be the last game for 9 months.

In this basketball crazy state, college football is by far my favorite sport. Only getting 13 games per year of your favorite sport just makes it that much more special.

So here we go: No Leonard Fournette, but Guice is probably an NFLer too. Their O line and run game are formidable. Passing game is just barely enough to make the defense play honest. Be interesting to see what Orgeron has put in during this long break. He has some ties to the West Coast offense, so I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see some new short to medium passing plays installed into their offense.

Defensively, lots of studs, but are Jekyl and Hyde. Sometimes they're on the same page, and other times people run roughshod over them.

1-44 LSU has more talent than us at most positions, especially on the lines. Our skill players are better than theirs, but their defense can be quite stout when they all show up.

I honestly have no idea what to expect from this game. Hopefully it will be the UofL team that showed up against FSU and Clemson instead of the one that ended the season.

Reactions: Cue Card
I feel the same way Kratz. College football is by far my favorite sport now that I'm older. I'll go thru the withdraw and pull up some online videos to see me thru when it happens, and it will happen.

Regarding LSU, I have no clue what to expect either other than I think we'll try to load the box and force them to beat us with their QB. On offense it all depends on which offensive line that shows up. If they don't show up, then LJ will be running for his life.

Reactions: SoulSr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT