ADVERTISEMENT

Game times for 1st three games released:

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
DBLURtLWsAAgNiQ.jpg

At least the UNC noon kick off isn't a home game. I don't mind a noon kickoff for game I'm watching on TV. Dislike 'em very much for home games.

Reactions: Mayoman
noon in Chapel Hill on September 9th is going to be hotter than a nekkid blonde in a sauna. I'm gonna need to drink myself into a state of euphoria to stay cool in my seat for that one.

...plus it will help ease the pain of seeing Lamar Jackson run circles around us ;)

Reactions: Steelers2012
For those thinking about making the trip to Chapel Hill, the official away sections for Kenan Stadium are sections 100, 101, 102, 200, 201, and 202. Those sections are on the North side of the stadium which is the same side my seats are on. Trust me when I say that if the sun is out, you will be fully exposed to the sun the ENTIRE game. Period. It's gonna be hot unless we get some clouds to mercifully roll in.

That being said, here is an interactive map of Kenan Stadium with views from seats. Note that in the lower bowl and upper bowl, the first row of seats is A, then B, then C, and so on. Once it reaches Z, it goes to AA, then BB, then CC, and so on and ultimately ends at CCC.

If you'll use the link above and check out the views, you'll note that like starting in row PP in the lower bowl, you are under an overhand and will get some sun relief (use your mouse to tilt the angle up). So if you can get lucky enough to get tickets either through Louisville or secondary market in seats under the overhang, I'd strongly recommend it. The overhang doesn't obstruct views of game play except for on really high punts.

For those thinking about making the trip to Chapel Hill, the official away sections for Kenan Stadium are sections 100, 101, 102, 200, 201, and 202. Those sections are on the North side of the stadium which is the same side my seats are on. Trust me when I say that if the sun is out, you will be fully exposed to the sun the ENTIRE game. Period. It's gonna be hot unless we get some clouds to mercifully roll in.

That being said, here is an interactive map of Kenan Stadium with views from seats. Note that in the lower bowl and upper bowl, the first row of seats is A, then B, then C, and so on. Once it reaches Z, it goes to AA, then BB, then CC, and so on and ultimately ends at CCC.

If you'll use the link above and check out the views, you'll note that like starting in row PP in the lower bowl, you are under an overhand and will get some sun relief (use your mouse to tilt the angle up). So if you can get lucky enough to get tickets either through Louisville or secondary market in seats under the overhang, I'd strongly recommend it. The overhang doesn't obstruct views of game play except for on really high punts.

Thanks for the information. I plan to be there.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11

It's possible I might catch the game. I will be on my way home from Myrtle Beach (with mostly UK fans LoL!) that day. But, it's a 10 hour drive home to my house from Myrtle, so not sure I will take out the time.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT