ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

sUcK is playing hard and Lamar be careful because sUcK looks like they are trying to knock you out of the game.

These are SEC officials right now they're doing a good job I hope this game isn't decided on a bad call.

Again, Cards coaches getting outcoached. Did they really think UK was going to just run off tackle at the beginning? Defense looks bored.

Reactions: n4cer2ad
I have to give sUcK credit they are playing hard our defense is going to have to match the intensity.

It has been quite a few games since we have gotten a turnover let's hope we capitalize on it.

We're passing all over the field then we stop and go to the run and we get 4 yards in 2 plays.

TD Louisville Oh my God that looked like the old CBP offense, it caught everyone off guard.

Our defense looks really bad I was hoping we would make adjustments to improve it but we didin't. Let's hope our offense keeps moving the ball because our defense can't stop them.

Reactions: CatPhight
Our defense looks really bad I was hoping we would make adjustments to improve it but we didin't. Let's hope our offense keeps moving the ball because our defense can't stop them.
honestly feel like not only are we regressing, but our coaches have given up on this team.

Grantham can't get out there and tackle.Real lack of heart so far in the D.They still have time to prove me wrong.

The interception really hurt, our defense can't hold water the only chance we have is to out score our opponents.

Grantham standing over on the sideline looking like a jackass!!!!! Please get that guy out of here!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT