ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Va vs CARDS

I just don’t know what to think. I was sitting here thinking that last year must have been a fluke. But it wasn’t. The FB gods must be just mad as he!! at us. Oh well, onward.

Reactions: Mayoman
Disappointed in the loss. Got solid play from freshman Puryear, Tell, among others. Burkley played well and he hasn't seen much of the field his entire career. [R sr]. Goldwire slow start but played well especially considering he was held on nearly every play. Kinnaird played well. Pleased with the staff, like the run first mind set.

I think this season is a wacky year that is to hard to judge how well or how bad your team is. Last game we had 6 defensive starters out and lost a close game. This week we had 3 main offensive players out and lost. Who do you blame for their absence. Penn State has lost 4 games in a row now and they are loaded with 5 star recruits. I think the basketball season will be just as wacky but at least we can get some entertainment from it.

This has been a bizarre year, other than the three teams at the top. Alabama, Ohio State, a fully healthy Clemson are football. Everyone we is playing catch up.

A couple months ago UK and UofL fans were wondering how high in the top 20 their respective teams may end up.

Now we are.watching Indiana and Liberty make improbable runs......While Penn State is 0 for 2020 and both big Michigan Schools seem to be eager to just go home.

Strange year.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT