ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Va vs CARDS

PHCARD

Apr 6, 2007
Go Cards! I hope we can give our UofL fans, including Knucklehank, something else to think about today besides the depressing C word.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Go Cards! I hope we can give our UofL fans, including Knucklehank, something else to think about today besides the depressing C word.

I hope so. Unfortunately it’s likely the battle was lost before it even started. Thanks Covid.

I predict the Cards will show up and compete. No moral victory just play hard and get some young uns some experience. Keeping it close will be a huge challenge. So 38-31 would be great all things considered.

Any news on whether UVA has any players sidelined due to the virus or anything else?

Reactions: PHCARD
Goldwire's effort on that PAT was pathetic. As I have said before, this guy takes 2 plays off for every down he goes hard.

Cmon Satt. Get it together. Terrible idea to not punt and then that’s the best play call he can come up with. Sad!

That td by VA is the game calling it now. You guys enjoy the rest of the so called fb season i'm completely done with it. Waiting for the BB season heartache now.

These announcers are as bad as the refs it’s like they are watching a different game from what they are calling. I wonder if one of them is a Virginia alum.

I think we are 2-4, down a dozen players or more it may have been worth a shot. If Malik reads it correctly, it's QB keeper for the first down.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
Monty sat on the next play. Austin Collins true freshman, who the staff loves, replaced him.

It’s football.

I say ban the game if you’re going to kick people out for playing it. A “defenseless”player is one thing. A runner is another. Any runner who is lowering his head to get all he can get is not defenses, and HE should be charged with “targeting”.

NASCAR is on dying a slow death after they decided to get “safer” and banned bumping and rubbing. They saw the error and tried to fix it but the people haven’t came back.

American football is taking the same path

Reactions: Mayoman and PHCARD
It’s football.

I say ban the game if you’re going to kick people out for playing it. A “defenseless”player is one thing. A runner is another. Any runner who is lowering his head to get all he can get is not defenses, and HE should be charged with “targeting”.

NASCAR is on dying a slow death after they decided to get “safer” and banned bumping and rubbing. They saw the error and tried to fix it but the people haven’t came back.

American football is taking the same path

Not sure which play you are referring to

Our team has fight in them, something we didn’t have two years ago. I am a believer in this staff.

Reactions: PushupMan
Malik has to bear more of a QB. Virginia is the worst pass defense in the ACC. His happy feet and slow decision making makes us one dimensional. Teams will allow you to QB runs all day long. This is not a smart team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT