ADVERTISEMENT

***Game Thread/Predictions

I love how Trevon Young destroys his man and acts like a pro after the play and Devonte Fields gets up and dances like he did a damn thing....God what a bum.

No positives from tonight other than the fact that Trevon Young is an absolute beast. Our last 2 games have set football back 100 years.

[It's a win="Steelers2012, post: 151847, member: 3004"]Ain't nothing good about a WIN? Are you for real?[/QUOTE]
its a win yes

To think if we had been playing better offenses the last two games . I hate to see us tring too match scores

Well...at least the negative thinking waited until after the game/win to take over. Have at it; the thread is yours. I'm makin' a big ole sammich and drinking a beer. Night sports fans.

If he has - that's simply poor coaching. He's simply not that good to play hurt - particularly with an injury that hampers his movement.
I think it was pretty obvious from start but watch it again and see what you think. His limping was pretty apparent. Lamar's ability to cut and change direction was slowed big time.

Just glad we pulled out a win for sure. Youngsters are always predictable in that they will be unpredictable and we are full of them.

I think it was pretty obvious from start but watch it again and see what you think. His ability to cut and change direction was slowed big time.

Just glad we pulled out a win for sure. Youngsters are always predictable that they will be unpredictable.
I'm certainly glad for the win as well. My point was that LJ's speed and elusiveness as a runner is the basis for his success as a QB - the threat of him taking it to the house (and his escapability) allows him greater time to throw. If he is slowed by an ankle, then all of that goes out the window - he's not (yet anyway) Teddy who can beat you with his head in addition to his arm and feet. If he can't outrun the D-Line pursuit, he's not the right guy to be in there this year.

Reactions: CardsDan
I'm certainly glad for the win as well. My point was that LJ's speed and elusiveness as a runner is the basis for his success as a QB - the threat of him taking it to the house (and his escapability) allows him greater time to throw. If he is slowed by an ankle, then all of that goes out the window - he's not (yet anyway) Teddy who can beat you with his head in addition to his arm and feet. If he can't outrun the D-Line pursuit, he's not the right guy to be in there this year.
I understood your point and I agree. Just wondering if Lamar's gimpyness was as obvious to everyone as it was to me.

Are you for real?

He's a UK fan not sure how you haven't picked up on that given his body of work on these boards. They banned him immediately last year he was incredibly over the top.

He's returned now that bans are lifted and he's playing a different angle. He sneaks in the occasional UofL fan looking post but he's clearly not a UofL fan.

He's a UK fan not sure how you haven't picked up on that given his body of work on these boards. They banned him immediately last year he was incredibly over the top.

He's returned now that bans are lifted and he's playing a different angle. He sneaks in the occasional UofL fan looking post but he's clearly not a UofL fan.
Agree. She is either a troll or Chris from Richmond's city cousin.

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
Oh stop it! We're terrible. Just admit it

Beasley called it right.

Oh stop it! You are terrible. Just admit that....not that you possibly could understand what the rest of us see about you. your words define you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT