ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread GT vs CARDS

PHCARD

Apr 6, 2007
Ok, I’m looking for better things tonight. I believe! You?

Have to start strong. First five minutes or so will be telling. Go Cards!

Reactions: PHCARD
Ok, so six minutes in and we have a turnover, got tricked on a fake punt, and allowed a rather easy touchdown. Trending not favorably at the moment.

Like i've been saying until Sat realizes he is going to need beef on the lines expect a losing program. That drop by the tight end was the preview of how this game is going to go. Not even going to watch anymore.

Like i've been saying until Sat realizes he is going to need beef on the lines expect a losing program. That drop by the tight end was the preview of how this game is going to go. Not even going to watch anymore.
Lol what?

I mean he’s only had 1 full year recruiting class and he’s done plenty to recruit the line. How can he just get beefy lines in 1 year?

He brought in the best O Line coach in the land to be OC. This was a 2-10 team that had a mass transfer exodus, what more can he do?

I don’t know if it is our uniforms or what but our players look heavier. We need to score on this drive I wish we would mix it up more on offense.

I thought they looked heavier too. Maybe they ate non stop for 2 weeks?

Gutsy call by Satterfield leads to a TD. I like that we are mixing things up the first quarter we were to transparent. I don’t think GT knows what’s coming right now.

Rodjay Burns will have a spot on an NFL team as a punt returner. The GT punter is booming those punts and so far Burns is pretty reliable on the catch. I hope I didn’t just jinx him.

He is way off on the passes I wonder if the ball is sailing on him because of the wet conditions.

Reactions: PHCARD
GT scores on a trick play we have to pull away from this team. I would hate to lose at the end on a trick play.

Good first half. Don’t like that we gave up that quick and easy late TD, but good half anyways. Making plays when we need them, and taking some risks and making them pay off.

Regardless of tonight’s outcome - this team has pieces but overall - it is mediocre to average. Satterfield will need to recruit his way out of the current situation as well as take a hard look at his overall system - particularly the defensive scheme. What worked regularly at App St. - and occasionally against P5 teams - is questionable - even in the relatively friendly ACC.

The difference between Hall and Hawkins is Hawkins hits the hole fast and Hall stutter steps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT