ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: CARDS vs ND

Admittedly, I laughed at the CJ's Cameron Teague Robinson's " Keys to the Game " comment:

Force some turnovers
The obvious thing Louisville can do to beat Notre Dame is get pressure on quarterback Ian Book, but since nobody has done that this season and Louisville struggles in that area normally, I'm skipping that.

You’ve got to bring pressure on a 3rd and 10. QB had all day.

My early impression of ND’s QB is he’s not very good. Could be a slow start. Could be our D. Oh, these GD penalties!!!

Reactions: PHCARD
Nice job, D, once again. They’re playing pretty well. I’m worried they’ll get worn out. We need a long, productive drive here.

That’s what I’m talking about. 3rd and long, send pressure. Very nice.

Odd our defense is keeping us in the game while our offense is a no show. I sure wish we can get them both on the same page.

I see holding and blocking in the back almost every play how come they only call it in us?

Leave it to home cooking refs to call that a TD. Stevie Wonder would have known that’s not a TD.

Reactions: PHCARD
Our D has played their heart out today! Except Brown. Kick him again.

Good first half I am Sure ND will make adjustments let’s hope we do as well. I like how we moved the ball down the field to end the 1st half let’s do that more often the 2nd half.

Good first half I am Sure ND will make adjustments let’s hope we do as well. I like how we moved the ball down the field to end the 1st half let’s do that more often the 2nd half.
Let’s play with that same urgency on offense. Let’s go hurry up. We may have discovered the answer.

Wow!!! Finally did some good play calling and we score. If we can get the offense and defense playing good at the same time we might be a decent team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT