ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day!!!

Not sure about this "glow' theme, but I'm super psyched and ready to go. Should get to my tailgate spot right around Card March.

I don't want to totally discard UVA, as they did beat a then ranked UNC at Chapel Hill, but I expect the Cards to have a nice win tonight. Here's to no injuries.

Virginia qbs have taken 32 sacks and have 12 ints to 13 tds. Their offense leans more to the run. Unless our d takes a piss then I see the same results as the last two games. Cards are going to put 30+ on the board. Expecting to see another big ground game for the Cards.

Reactions: Mayoman
Hey, I've just arrived in for the evening and getting ready to watch on ESPN. Just wondering, we're having a light drizzle down here in Southwest KY. How's the weather looking there now fellas, the outlook in 2-3 hours, etc.
Thanks fellas.....J

Actually, Virginia leans on the pass. They're not very good rushing the ball. They have what many say is the best WR in the ACC.

Their OL has been their problem. They have a young QB much like Boston College's QB, who can create big plays, but also makes a lot of mistakes.

He got benched but the backup is injured, though he may play tonight.

Cards front should be all over them so Virginia may try to run more and go with the quick pass. They will go for the big play with their WR Washington who will probably be in the portal next month.

Louisville just has to stay focused and take care of business. It's what playoff teams do. If they really believe they can crash the playoff, they should destroy Virginia tonight.

Hey, I've just arrived in for the evening and getting ready to watch on ESPN. Just wondering, we're having a light drizzle down here in Southwest KY. How's the weather looking there now fellas, the outlook in 2-3 hours, etc.
Thanks fellas.....J
Just came in. Nice football weather out right now

Virginia qbs have taken 32 sacks and have 12 ints to 13 tds. Their offense leans more to the run. Unless our d takes a piss then I see the same results as the last two games. Cards are going to put 30+ on the board. Expecting to see another big ground game for the Cards.
We won’t score 30 points at this rate. Looking more like the Pitt game😬

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT