ADVERTISEMENT

GA QB Fields transferring

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
Fields plans to transfer boy this has me dreaming . He is the perfect Qb that Satterfields offense covets . This would be the perfect situation for him and this program brand new starts. Keep fingers crossed that i'm sure Satterfield has reached out to him i hope!

Fields plans to transfer boy this has me dreaming . He is the perfect Qb that Satterfields offense covets . This would be the perfect situation for him and this program brand new starts. Keep fingers crossed that i'm sure Satterfield has reached out to him i hope!
I’d say he’s probably bound for TAMU. Pretty sure Jimbo Fisher was recruiting him hard before he got passed at FSU. Total guess though. I’d give us a 0.01% chance of getting him. He’ll likely go to a school like Bama before us. Tua has 1 more year and he’ll have to sit 1. Who’s next?

I’d say he’s probably bound for TAMU. Pretty sure Jimbo Fisher was recruiting him hard before he got passed at FSU. Total guess though. I’d give us a 0.01% chance of getting him. He’ll likely go to a school like Bama before us. Tua has 1 more year and he’ll have to sit 1. Who’s next?
Why i stated dreaming

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
Florida St and Oklahoma seem to be front runners. He was heavily recruited by Penn State before deciding on Georgia. Satterfield has a lot of work to do to get Fields. Go Cards!

I think Fields go to Oklahoma is the coach doesn't go to the NFL. I never understand why all these high ranked QB's go to the same school.

I think Fields go to Oklahoma is the coach doesn't go to the NFL. I never understand why all these high ranked QB's go to the same school.
A very high percentage of the 5 star QB transfer. They tend to flock to these schools thinking they will just beat out the incumbent. Not surprisingly they don't. All these programs have 4 or 5 stars on the bench. They other thing is the NFL finds guys no matter where they are at so this belief that a 5 star has to go to a powerhouse is false. Did he even watch how Frohm played last year as a freshman?

He would have been a much better fit at Penn State which is a little surprising they aren't listed. He does fit at OSU but they have a stud already on the roster he may not bet him out. Oklahoma makes sense because Murray is probably gone and he fits that style of offense.

He can go anywhere as long as the offense fits him and he is legitimately good the NFL will come get him. Jackson proved that even behind a bad offensive line. He fit the system and he was legitimately good. You suck or are over rated it doesn't matter where you go the NFL won't come get you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT