ADVERTISEMENT

FYI: Tyre and the Satterfields flew on Junior Bridgeman's plane

glassmanJ

2500+
Jan 26, 2007
with the jeff brohm stuff some were saying how could he get to two cities in a short period of time. well take the private plane of the company of one of the richest men around here and a former cardinal. i also believe JB is ranked as one of the richest athletes post career, meaning he has done more with his money after he career ended.

JB is out of the burger business. He’s a coke man now!!!! Coca-Cola, is there more than one coke business???

He'd have made a more lasting and valuable impact if he stayed on the BoT...

Reactions: glassmanJ

i was curious on that zipp on why he was not on BoT anymore, i couldn't remember the story, was he forced out or did he leave voluntarily?

i was curious on that zipp on why he was not on BoT anymore, i couldn't remember the story, was he forced out or did he leave voluntarily?
The story was he left to pursue business opportunities. That may well be true. If it isn’t, we will probably never know.

We do know one thing.

For whatever reason, JB quit.

Now Griswold is doing whatever he wants.

I guess it's nice he let's us use his plane.

Cannot blame Junior for resigning from Bevin's UL Board of Trustees. He has never seemed to be the kind of person who's ego would be stroked by being on the UL BOT. I would guess he was asked to be on the board because he is one of the most successful graduates of the University. It had to be frustrating as hell to be a part of that BOT.
with the jeff brohm stuff some were saying how could he get to two cities in a short period of time. well take the private plane of the company of one of the richest men around here and a former cardinal. i also believe JB is ranked as one of the richest athletes post career, meaning he has done more with his money after he career ended.
Spellcheck alert - Our Athletic Director's last name is TYRA!

Last edited:
Cannot blame Junior for resigning from Bevin's UL Board of Trustees. He has never seemed to be the kind of person who's ego would be stroked by being on the UL BOT. I would guess he was asked to be on the board because he is one of the most successful graduates of the University. It had to be frustrating as hell to be a part of that BOT.

Spellcheck alert - Our Athletic Director's last name is TYRA!
Spellcheck alert: Whose, not who's.

^^^^^ yous spel chekc frggin bord posts, searusly? it their rite in frunt of yoo, but there not goun fer it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT