ADVERTISEMENT

FYI: Lamar Jackson Pro Day on NFL Network Thursday 11am

I haven't heard a word about LJ on any of the National shows.

Nothing.

It's all Allen, Mayfield, and anybody else they can think of.

at rollem lamar is not going to be the #1 pick and maybe not a first rounder so i can understand why he isn't getting much. plus others just did their pro days so fresh in the news. he'll be the talk once he gets drafted and maybe he does something next thursday to change the narrative

at rollem lamar is not going to be the #1 pick and maybe not a first rounder so i can understand why he isn't getting much. plus others just did their pro days so fresh in the news. he'll be the talk once he gets drafted and maybe he does something next thursday to change the narrative

Everyone has LJ as a 1st Rounder...NFL Network is airing his Pro Day this week....he not going to Cleveland....doesn’t fit the scheme that Todd Haley runs....also UCLA Josh Rosen isn’t getting that much run for pretty much the same reason....not going to Cleveland @ #1 Overall...That is now a Sam Darnold/Josh Allen race for the Browns.

I think he’s great and is going to blow them up.

It just ticks me off to hear how great these other guys are, but it confirms to me that these “experts” don’t know squat

Reactions: Mayoman
Lamar and Jaire are going to be just fine long term....really would love to see LJ in New Orleans to sit and learn for a year or two behind Drew Brees and being coached by Sean Payton

ADVERTISEMENT