ADVERTISEMENT

FSU/Louisville game quick question

I will definately be there at the game.I live there. The "Ville" section is in the southeast side of the stadium.
Getting my bosses tickets so I can harrass some FSU fans. 50 yard line, Row 45. There are
80 rows in Campbell stadium. It seats 80,000. Tallytown is small, pop.300,000 when full of college kids. Mostly a State Government and College atmosphere type town.
Lots of good eateries here too. Marie Livingston's Steak house, Red Robin, Smash Burger,
BurgerFi, 4Rivers Bar-B-Que, Sonny's Bar-B-Que just to name a few. Governors Square Mall is the hot spot
for your shopping experience. Tallytown is not Orlando or Jacksonville, but it is civilized.

Getting hotels is a huge pain in Tally. FSU home games are the only times of the year when hotel room s are needed so they just don't build them.. IOW you will strike out on deals a month before the schedule is announced. airbnb?

http://www.seminoles.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=209591184

Visiting sections are shown at the link above.

Definitely thinking about going, but I haven't made any plans yet. Guardman may have a group that's going.

We don't have a motorcoach going (I could not get decent hotel rates that were close enough to the stadium - tried to back in January - it was going to be a VERY expensive trip), but three of us are driving down ourselves and we are going to stay at a beach condo for 4 nights, going to game on Saturday.

Guardman

We got our tickets through UL. Section 16. Didn't even look at hotel rooms in/near Tallahassee. Going to the beach, heading over there on Saturday (2.5 hour drive), then driving back to beach:) Looking at Proof Brewing - if it's still there. Might splurge this time and 'tailgate' with alumni. Glad we 'splurged' for $10 fan fest that day in Atlanta. It was too hot to tailgate. Anyway else pay $75 for Atlanta alumni party? Go Cards, Ellen

Reactions: turducken71
I'm heading down with a large group of friends. We're staying at the beach also, and heading over to the game! GO CARDS!

We got our tickets through UL. Section 16. Didn't even look at hotel rooms in/near Tallahassee. Going to the beach, heading over there on Saturday (2.5 hour drive), then driving back to beach:) Looking at Proof Brewing - if it's still there. Might splurge this time and 'tailgate' with alumni. Glad we 'splurged' for $10 fan fest that day in Atlanta. It was too hot to tailgate. Anyway else pay $75 for Atlanta alumni party? Go Cards, Ellen

Hey, Ellen - When did you receive your FSU away tickets from UofL? Guardman

When it gets closer to game week I will give some information on a tailgate to drop by that is close to the stadium.

It is a sponsored tailgate with beer and food and we take donations that go to St. Jude.

We always like to have fans from opposing teams come by.

When it gets closer to game week I will give some information on a tailgate to drop by that is close to the stadium.

It is a sponsored tailgate with beer and food and we take donations that go to St. Jude.

We always like to have fans from opposing teams come by.

When we were in Seaside, after our Auburn game, a FL ST 'gentleman' - he had started drinking even before we did :) - gave us his phone number and said his fraternity had a big tailgate and please stop by:) I hope to bundle this trip every other year with a trip to Seaside.

Staying in Panama City and driving over. Section 14 Row 29. Anybody know a good lot for tailgating?

I will definately be there at the game.I live there. The "Ville" section is in the southeast side of the stadium.
Getting my bosses tickets so I can harrass some FSU fans. 50 yard line, Row 45. There are
80 rows in Campbell stadium. It seats 80,000. Tallytown is small, pop.300,000 when full of college kids. Mostly a State Government and College atmosphere type town.
Lots of good eateries here too. Marie Livingston's Steak house, Red Robin, Smash Burger,
BurgerFi, 4Rivers Bar-B-Que, Sonny's Bar-B-Que just to name a few. Governors Square Mall is the hot spot
for your shopping experience. Tallytown is not Orlando or Jacksonville, but it is civilized.
Not a foodie or anything like that but Sonny's is the McDonalds of Bar-B-Q joints. IMO. Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT