ADVERTISEMENT

Free Agency

Thecycle27

2500+
Sep 17, 2017
The new transfer rules really put a premium on roster management. It will be really interesting to watch. My opinion is this will not be good for the game or players.

Coaches will have to find a good mix of 3-4 year players along with a transfer or 2. The kids in a rush to get to NBA become less attractive. In the future the sure fire NBA players won’t go to college. Experience will become even more important.

Coaches will have to find the right mix of kids that are good and willing to be developed. Gonzaga is ahead of the curve. That is how Few has built that program.

There are always shifts in the game which coach is going to adapt to the new world.

There will be an ambulance of players to pick from annually but they have to fit which will be the biggest challenge for

Last edited:
That’s why I think Calipari time is just about over.
Yep because we all know and SuCk fans are figuring it out, when it comes to X’s and O’s he’s not much of a coach. He said yesterday he enjoyed coaching. I wonder how many SuCk fans feel as though he actually did any coaching?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT