ADVERTISEMENT

Four star RB from Frankfort flips from UK to...

Uh, that "same" bowl game we went to in Orlando is NOT the Orange Bowl or Sugar Bowl, get a brain loser!

Some numbers...you now have finished your 5th season in the ACC...so lets compare since you've jumped into the big boy conference world. 5 years we have comparable schedules, 5 years of recruiting a team, and the same coach over that span.

Louisville
36 wins 28 losses 56.2%
4 Bowl Games- Belk,Music City, Citrus, Tax Slayer (1-3 record)
3-2 vs. Kentucky
1 win against a team that ended the year ranked
Heisman trophy winner

Kentucky
33 wins 29 losses 53.2% (1 game pending)
3 Bowl Games- TaxSlayer, Music City, Citrus (0-2 record, 1 game pending)
2-3 vs. Louisville
4 wins against teams that ended the year ranked (could be 5-Penn State)

Yeah...I see 1 program that is marginally better than the other....but I see similar records and similar bowl appearances over the time you've joined a Power 5 conference.

Reactions: crazyqx83
Frost's explosive offense scored 28.6ppg in one of the worst divisions in CFB. Kentucky's terrible offense scored 24.6ppg in the 2nd best division in CFB. These idiot kids will believe anything.

And louisville hiring satterfield changes nothing for UK in recruiting.

It’s his first year coaching there, don’t you think pulling some of his stats from his last year at UCF would give you a better idea to what his offense can do when he gets some of his players. As far as Satterfield I’ve got a 2020 D1 recruit in my house I been feeding for the last 17 years we played baseball in Danville with Wandelle and some of the 2019 Boyle Co kids who are also being recruited by both schools that we stay in touch with, so yeah I’d say I’ve got some insight to what people are thinking that your grubby little fingers aren’t gonna find sitting behind a computer

Some numbers...you now have finished your 5th season in the ACC...so lets compare since you've jumped into the big boy conference world. 5 years we have comparable schedules, 5 years of recruiting a team, and the same coach over that span.

Louisville
36 wins 28 losses 56.2%
4 Bowl Games- Belk,Music City, Citrus, Tax Slayer (1-3 record)
3-2 vs. Kentucky
1 win against a team that ended the year ranked
Heisman trophy winner

Kentucky
33 wins 29 losses 53.2% (1 game pending)
3 Bowl Games- TaxSlayer, Music City, Citrus (0-2 record, 1 game pending)
2-3 vs. Louisville
4 wins against teams that ended the year ranked (could be 5-Penn State)

Yeah...I see 1 program that is marginally better than the other....but I see similar records and similar bowl appearances over the time you've joined a Power 5 conference.
Unsurprisingly, you forgot an important set of numbers - Louisville received about 55 - 65% of the conference money from the ACC than the yuts got from the $EC. The prior 5-10 years (ramping up to a P5 move) the disparity was even greater - more like 35% of the total welfare amount received by uk.

With all of those handouts - it's amazing how mediocre kentucky has been.

It’s his first year coaching there, don’t you think pulling some of his stats from his last year at UCF would give you a better idea to what his offense can do when he gets some of his players. As far as Satterfield I’ve got a 2020 D1 recruit in my house I been feeding for the last 17 years we played baseball in Danville with Wandelle and some of the 2019 Boyle Co kids who are also being recruited by both schools that we stay in touch with, so yeah I’d say I’ve got some insight to what people are thinking that your grubby little fingers aren’t gonna find sitting behind a computer
No. I don't think stats from the AAC are at all relevant to the Big 10.

Congrats on your son. Him knowing other D1 recruits gives him slightly less insight on what they are going to do than you and me.

Unsurprisingly, you forgot an important set of numbers - Louisville received about 55 - 65% of the conference money from the ACC than the yuts got from the $EC. The prior 5-10 years (ramping up to a P5 move) the disparity was even greater - more like 35% of the total welfare amount received by uk.

With all of those handouts - it's amazing how mediocre kentucky has been.
Yeah right, we get wayyyyy more money than you guys...I forgot that we have quadruple the revenues of UofL football and athletics...oh wait...it's only a $10,000,000 difference. Your donors more than make up for the conference revenue difference.

in 2016-17
Kentucky made $130,706,744 in revenues
Louisville made $120,445,303 in revenues
(Correct me if I'm wrong @zipp , I pulled these from USA Today)

Oh man...a 7% difference in revenues?

No. I don't think stats from the AAC are at all relevant to the Big 10.

Congrats on your son. Him knowing other D1 recruits gives him slightly less insight on what they are going to do than you and me.

Well do you think his stats from the AAC might be relevant compared to your mighty kitties since his AAC team beat a highly ranked Auburn team last year. Say what you want Scott Frost has a record of developing talent from Oregon to UCF, especially qb’s something UK staff hasn’t been able to do.

Believe what you will I elaborated to Wandale decomitting last time you were here spewing irrelevant stats but in your mind that wasn’t happening either...

...in 2016-17
Kentucky made $130,706,744 in revenues
Louisville made $120,445,303 in revenues
(Correct me if I'm wrong @zipp , I pulled these from USA Today)...
Those are the compiled numbers at this LINK. The problem is they always lag quite a bit. Those are results thru 6-30-2017.

U of L's most recent number (thru 6-30-2018) is $104.8 million. I have no idea what LPT's number for FY2018 is...

I'll never diss your 2006 team. That's one of the most impressive teams I've ever seen. And that was probably the best year of the Big Least.

Conference isn't an excuse...it is what it is....

We played 5 teams that ended the year in the CFP top 25. Went 3-2 in those games. 3 of those games were on the road. But...like in 2012 you all did not play a single ranked team and got a Sugar bowl bid....I dare to say this team could've easily made the Sugar Bowl against that schedule and probably go 12-0.

Consensus here is saying you’re a jag off. Sorry but those are the facts.

Climbing up those carpeted 8 steps to the first floor is a start. That and getting your own breakfast and a ride to work.

Mama sure will appreciate it.

Last edited:
Casey is a mystery - having missed as much as he did being hurt. After having seen weaver play - I think he’s way overrated.

It's a fact and it's on record all these so called good KY recruits pretty much all wanted to go to U of L. However due to coaching issues Dennison with Casey , Brohm miss with Weaver and Wandale(Neb) now they pretty much were waiting on who was going to be U of L's next coach. So getting players by default i guess makes you happy so be it. But I guarantee once Satterfield builds relationships around here that will not happen again. Unless a player just truly wants to get away from home which happens.

Consensus here is saying you’re a jag off. Sorry but those are the facts.

Climbing up those carpeted 8 steps to the first floor is a start. That and getting your own breakfast and a ride to work.

Mama sure will appreciate it.
Actually I'm a homeless bluebelly living in a walmart bathroom! Mom kicked me out of the basement!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT