ADVERTISEMENT

Football tickets and parking pass(es) 4sale...

the artist FKA zipp

4500+
Gold Member
May 29, 2022
Everything's at face value.

TWO adjacent season tickets in Section 232, Row X for the six home games. One Bronze Lot parking pass good for each game.

An additional BL parking pass is available with ticket purchase. (I'll sell extra passes that are available AFTER the tickets are sold.)

I used to sit in these seats when the stadium first opened. Good vantage point for a game.

Two tickets and one parking pass is $1,000 (approx.) I need a 20% deposit and the balance when the e-tickets are available in a couple months.

Email kzipperle@mail.com
Phone/text (502) 299-9907

Can we get some back story on this screen name update? And why are these tix available? Do you sit next to unruly sorts?

According to what I read on this board about all the fans we have these should get snapped up before quick.

And all the 7-5 talk should excite some new fans.

I had to think long and hard before I bought my six this year.

But, I’m expecting, and looking forward to, better than 7-5

Just as I have every year since 1984.

But that’s just me.

RC...you are just an old optimistic ole coot. Good on ya sir!!!

Everything's at face value.

TWO adjacent season tickets in Section 232, Row X for the six home games. One Bronze Lot parking pass good for each game.

An additional BL parking pass is available with ticket purchase. (I'll sell extra passes that are available AFTER the tickets are sold.)

I used to sit in these seats when the stadium first opened. Good vantage point for a game.

Two tickets and one parking pass is $1,000 (approx.) I need a 20% deposit and the balance when the e-tickets are available in a couple months.

Email kzipperle@mail.com
Phone/text (502) 299-9907
I'm interested in a BL pass.

Can we get some back story on this screen name update? And why are these tix available? Do you sit next to unruly sorts?
These lifetime seats are actually my cousin's, and I'm trying to sell them for her.

BTW for anyone interested... I've heard that lifetime license holders outside of the club seating areas still have club access. You'll have to check that with the ticket office. These are in FRONT of the Angel's Envy Club seating.

Ty would have to explain the screen name change. He or someone at Rivals corrupted the 'zipp' account and can't reset the posting privileges. So I did the easiest thing which is set up a new account in my typical sarcastic style. Hope it resonates...

I'm interested in a BL pass.
I know. The parking passes are always a hot commodity. @Mrp7 also contacted me about one.

Here's what I have and the deal I'll make at this time...

I have three BL passes that I can part with. They're all on the south side of the stadium, but they're not together unfortunately. If you want to know exact lot/row/space, I'll research them. Make me an offer for all three passes and the two season tickets. The best offer at or below face can take everything. Total face value is around $1,400.

Talk to your friends and family and team up on a purchase. The tickets are good too...thanks.

I know. The parking passes are always a hot commodity. @Mrp7 also contacted me about one.

Here's what I have and the deal I'll make at this time...

I have three BL passes that I can part with. They're all on the south side of the stadium, but they're not together unfortunately. If you want to know exact lot/row/space, I'll research them. Make me an offer for all three passes and the two season tickets. The best offer at or below face can take everything. Total face value is around $1,400.

Talk to your friends and family and team up on a purchase. The tickets are good too...thanks.
Appreciate that. I'm not in the market for tickets, just a parking pass. We used to have two BL passes, but Tyra & Co. revoked one.

Reactions: the artist FKA zipp
Any interest in splitting up games? My boys play football, so I know I won't be able to attend all games.

Any interest in splitting up games? My boys play football, so I know I won't be able to attend all games.
At this point, any and all offers will be considered.

In all likelihood, I'll be asking more for the parking passes and less for the tickets based entirely on demand. I'm not going to be making any money on the total, just trying to cut my losses.

To the people who have contacted me about the parking passes, thanks and I'll get back to you by Wednesday...

I've had takers on two of the three sets of parking passes at $270. (Thanks to those buyers!...) If you want the last set at $270, let me know.

Since I was able to get a little over my cost on the passes and to help @Louis III with his request, I'll break down the price for tickets as follow. Each is the per-ticket price, and I'll only sell them as a pair for each game...

Florida State $70
NC State $60
Pitt $60
Wake Forest $40
USF $40
James Madison $25

TOTAL $295

I'll discount to $250 if you want all six games as a season ticket.

These are pretty good prices for lower stadium tickets at around the 20-yard line.

Again, you might have Club access with these lifetime seats, I'm not sure. You'll have to check with U of L. I'll give you the exact seat locations if you want to call or email them...

I've had takers on two of the three sets of parking passes at $270. (Thanks to those buyers!...) If you want the last set at $270, let me know.

Since I was able to get a little over my cost on the passes and to help @Louis III with his request, I'll break down the price for tickets as follow. Each is the per-ticket price, and I'll only sell them as a pair for each game...

Florida State $70
NC State $60
Pitt $60
Wake Forest $40
USF $40
James Madison $25

TOTAL $295

I'll discount to $250 if you want all six games as a season ticket.

These are pretty good prices for lower stadium tickets at around the 20-yard line.

Again, you might have Club access with these lifetime seats, I'm not sure. You'll have to check with U of L. I'll give you the exact seat locations if you want to call or email them...
Is the last set still Bronze?

Update…

All of the parking passes are committed to buyers, and I have one gracious backup buyer.

The tickets remain. Don’t be shy with an offer…

Thank goodness for my grandson as he has taken over my tickets. I only physically go to a game as a guest from time to time. I have discovered that living room seats are very comfortable and I attribute that to my "advancing" age. My friend does invite me to games from time to time and they are excellent seats and very easy to get to with very easy parking.

GO CARDS!!!

Thank goodness for my grandson as he has taken over my tickets. I only physically go to a game as a guest from time to time. I have discovered that living room seats are very comfortable and I attribute that to my "advancing" age. My friend does invite me to games from time to time and they are excellent seats and very easy to get to with very easy parking.

GO CARDS!!!
You aren't getting older....you are getting smarter. Gotta take care of you!:);)

Reactions: gocds

GO CARDS!!!
Come on down to Glassworks sometime where we hold regular game watches. Great place for "old bones" to compensate for what they can't do anymore! :D

Reactions: gocds
Come on down to Glassworks sometime where we hold regular game watches. Great place for "old bones" to compensate for what they can't do anymore! :D
Who lives at Glassworks that would make that available for game watching?

GO CARDS!!!

Who lives at Glassworks that would make that available for game watching?

GO CARDS!!!
It's our own little getaway. We opened it during Covid because everything else was shut down. Now I have people showing up without an invitation! :D

There's a ten-foot display for a feature game like U of L, and about ten displays to stream anything people wanna watch. Slow time right now, but things will start to pick up again next month. It's a secured building...let me know to look for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT