ADVERTISEMENT

Football Team Toiling in Obscurity! LMFAO

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Five-Star Poster
Jan 20, 2011
True story.

Headlines are somewhere else. Hey maybe that is what this team needs for some focus. Less media discussion, a bit more conspicuous, an off week, and then they head out for an early kick road game.

Ok maybe a long reach here but the guys are out of the spotlight for sure, that cannot be debated.

That is the one thing that aggravates me more than I can say. Being just slightly more of a football fan than basketball it sucks to not be able to listen to local radio and hear about our football team right during the middle of the season because of all this crap currently surrounding the basketball program.

Bobby Petrino may like sneaking up on FSU but it's a shame for the players and fans who love Cardinal football and this time of year.

I'll leave it to the sUcKbutts up the road to slobber on themselves talking about basketball 12 months out of the year. That said, if we upset FSU then by all means keep ignoring Bobby and the boys, local media. The national media will be picking us up then.

Yeah, it is kind of a shame I agree. There is a nice young nucleus on this football team and their growth deserves attention.

Ipartied, I owe you an apology for the other day.

You made some good points that I didn't want to acknowledge because I had gotten in hunker down mode.

The good thing is it's a bye week.

I know that I'm already tired of the "he said, she said" and all the "updates", and it seems many others are too. This thing is fast reaching the wait-and-see mode.

I think the FB team and FSU will become front and center soon as this weekends games get going.

Reactions: cardfaninmemphis
Basketball? And I thought we were just a football AND baseball school. ;)

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: earsky
The good thing is it's a bye week.

I know that I'm already tired of the "he said, she said" and all the "updates", and it seems many others are too. This thing is fast reaching the wait-and-see mode.

I think the FB team and FSU will become front and center soon as this weekends games get going.

I am with you on this. I don't think there is anything more that can be said about it until the investigations are over. Any "update" right now is just innuendo (and out the other).

Reactions: pervisl
Yeah, it is kind of a shame I agree. There is a nice young nucleus on this football team and their growth deserves attention.
Been a lot like LPT around here this week. Fortunately, this ain't the norm.

LPT Football: Obscurity 24/7...

Getting back into the football mode. Did Friday night's VT/NC State result take any of the luster off our win at NC State?
We don't really know about VT. They are a Jeckyl and Hyde team this year. Even within the same game. It must really be depressing to be NCSU, who goes from 4-0 to 4-2 after facing their first representative competition of the season. They started off looking like world-beaters.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jacoby Brissett(sp) is NOT a big time qb. If he were he'd still be at UF.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT