ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs USF

rockycard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 8, 2007
I caught some of this game and USF is pretty decent. They were the better team between them and Florida but Florida had the crowd and to a certain extent the refs on their side.

USF is going to be a tough game for us.

Reactions: Deeva
Every game is a tough game for us. LOL
I wasn't unhappy with our kids on Friday night, but we have a coach that simply cannot coach in close games. In fact he is downright awful if it is a one score or less game. CSS may be a nice guy but a great coach he ain't and he is getting great money. I hope some other school wants him sooner rather than later.

GO CARDS!!!

I wasn't unhappy with our kids on Friday night, but we have a coach that simply cannot coach in close games. In fact he is downright awful if it is a one score or less game. CSS may be a nice guy but a great coach he ain't and he is getting great money. I hope some other school wants him sooner rather than later.

GO CARDS!!!

This x1000

We lost another close game, but Satterfield did not throw that last interception. ……Malik sailed that pass, and it was his 3rd interception in just 3 games.

I saw the Syracuse winning TD pass, and that was entirely about QB and WR execution ……please, no one tell me Dino Babers and staff get credit for that win …….as there were more than enough decisions in the 4th quarter that cost Syracuse the lead.

Reactions: rh62531
I caught some of this game and USF is pretty decent. They were the better team between them and Florida but Florida had the crowd and to a certain extent the refs on their side.

USF is going to be a tough game for us.
I think we might get USF on a let down. They played their asses off against UF. Sure, they lost, but that game meant something for a lot of those players on USF's roster who got overlooked by the Gators. The Cards are favored by 13, which is crazy. I think the odds makers know USF gave everything last weekend. Hard to go all out two games in a row, especially for a road game at Louisville.

Reactions: Mayoman
Good points. CardX

As long as USF has their QB healthy, he will give the Cards defense all it wants. Cards are also likely let down about losing the Noles game in a fashion that is embarrassing for any player that has any pride whatsoever. Plus USF coach looks like a good hire for them too. We shall see shortly on this one. Would not surprise me if the Cards come out flat and lose this game too. I picked them to win but it was a homer shaky pick for me.

USF just had a major letdown against a physical team. They had the game and just gave it away late on national Tv.

Now yes we did too, but we aren’t a mid-major like them that put their heart and soul into that game. They’re gonna be beaten up and traveling up here, a good change for us to turn things around somewhat.

Cards are 13 1/2 favorites over the Bulls. No way should Louisville lose this game but if they do, Satterfield will not survive the season.

USF's close loss to Florida is more of a reflection on how bad Florida is, especially their QB. Their loss at home to UK should prove that and their win over Utah proved the Utes were overrated.

Louisville is sitting at 1 and 2 and they finally get a cupcake on the schedule. They should be determined to kick their frigging ass.

Louisville 42
USF 20

Strange sequence of events when trying to take the pulse of UF, USF, Utah and UK.

It is quite possible to argue that all four (4) teams are good, but could also argue that each are still mysteries..

Florida looked pedestrian in their home loss to UK, and their narrow win over USF, but surprisingly good against Utah. UK has won all three (3) of their games, but aside from the win at UF (where it was as much of a gift from the Gator QB), the other two (2) wins were over huge underdogs.

USF will once again be bringing some of that south Florida talent to Louisville.

Strange sequence of events when trying to take the pulse of UF, USF, Utah and UK.

It is quite possible to argue that all four (4) teams are good, but could also argue that each are still mysteries..

Florida looked pedestrian in their home loss to UK, and their narrow win over USF, but surprisingly good against Utah. UK has won all three (3) of their games, but aside from the win at UF (where it was as much of a gift from the Gator QB), the other two (2) wins were over huge underdogs.

USF will once again be bringing some of that south Florida talent to Louisville.

USF was 7 and 26 the last three seasons and they're 1 and 2 this season.

That's 8 and 28. The Bulls are considered the worst team on the schedule and the Cards should win this game easily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT