ADVERTISEMENT

Fl.St

Another example of "some" of our fans forgetting that football is a two half game. And, by the way, Ole' Miss ain't chipped beef. They may be the 2nd best team in the $ec west and therefore, the 2nd best team in the $ec. GO FSU (until you show up at PJCS).

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I guess some of our fans forgot we spotted the SEC's special ED team 21 points.
Its not over, even when its over.

College football is 60 minutes long. FSU showed why they're FSU last night while not playing their best. They STILL beat a quality opponent regardless. Ole Miss looks to be the 2nd best team in the SEC this year behind Alabama so for the Noles to storm back from 22 down and win the game was impressive.

I love the ACC. I am SOOOO happy the B12 picked WVU instead of UofL. Thank you - thank you - thank you football Gods.

Another example of "some" of our fans forgetting that football is a two half game.

I don't think anybody forgot that at all. FSU did look like crap in the first half, which you surely don't deny.

I believe it was mentioned, "They're going to have to do better if they're going to win this." Which is what they did, which is why they won.

I think this is an example of "some" of our fans making false assumptions about others.

Another example of "some" of our fans forgetting that football is a two half game. And, by the way, Ole' Miss ain't chipped beef. They may be the 2nd best team in the $ec west and therefore, the 2nd best team in the $ec. GO FSU (until you show up at PJCS).

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
Especially when we as a fan base should know from experience (Twice) FSU has become a second half team. Ole Miss found that out last night. Our team and fans will be wise to remember that.

Reactions: Cue Card
...I think this is an example of "some" of our fans making false assumptions about others.
They totally do ["look like crap"]. Maybe they're just out of sync. Or maybe they are way overrated. They're going to have to do better if they're going to win this.
I don't think he was "assuming" anything. Rather, just referring to the first few posts in this thread.

In-game posters should better understand that there's risk in that practice. I'll give ya credit for at least qualifying ("if") your statements...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT