ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Payne

It's so obvious. Here we were hoping to see improvement from the win Monday but it was total regression. Are these players really this bad?

I think the one thing this disaster of KP being the head coach has proven is how hard it is to be a successful head coach. As talented as college kids can be, they're nothing without a real head coach.

I can't really blame KP for taking the job and the money. If they're going to give it to you for doing nothing, you're going to take it.

Personally, I wouldn't have the ego to keep going while embarrassing myself every game.

Reactions: rh62531
He's made millions before taking this job. Sadly I just think he believed he could do the job. He can't be enjoying any of this.

no hope. offense and defense are broken. defense is much worse. teams are shooting over 40% from 3 point line and they get the long rebound from their misses.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
Can't take another entire season of this crap. Tired of any D2 or mid major coming in here and looking like an NBA all star team against UofL.

It's beyond embarrassing. Opponents are having fun whooping the Cards asses and laughing it up. It's easy. It's fun for them and they know they can do it because our "offense" and "defense" are nonexistent and directionless. UofL is, without hyperbole, the biggest laughing stock in college basketball ever and I'm sick of it.

I would think that if he truly cares about the program the way he claims he does
he would do the right thing and wave his buyout and resign. #dotherightthingkennypayne

Kenny said he had to be talked into taking this job. Can we find the guy that did that and convince him to talk Kenny into leaving??

Reactions: cardrock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT