ADVERTISEMENT

Final 2019 Record: 8-5

Understatement of the Year Steelers. Glad you woke up to this little factoid. We love ya anyway!;):p:D:):D:)
It’s not like I was a doubter to begin with. ;) But that was a little startling to realize we ended up with the same record as 2 BP + LJ teams. Makes you wonder what Coach Satterfield could have done with Lamar. :rolleyes:

I remember saying that I thought you guys would have a good season based on the poor coaching from the prior year. Somebody even said I was blowing smoke your behind. I'm very happy for you and My Old Kentucky Home---Owensboro. CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks Ara, and congratulations to the Irish for another very good season. The Irish should be a playoff contender in 2020!

Cards still need more beef on both lines especially on the 'D' side before I would go so far as making that statement. Hope you are right though!

I don't mean to disrespect, but we can't hope to compete with a 7-5 UK team who beat 1 team with a winning record on our home field? Come on now.

Cards still need more beef on both lines especially on the 'D' side before I would go so far as making that statement. Hope you are right though!
I believe what you guys are facing right now isn't a talent problem, an attitude concern or any kind of coaching concern. Its depth. That'll come, especially with another solid year. Satterfield didnt have nearly as much to sell to your recruits when he first came. Now he can legit point and say how do ya like us now.
Next year may or may not play as well as this one did for the Cards, but I think you will see your coach start digging in on that depth issue.
Lol....that's when I will likely chime in with the UK/Louisville series needs to end.

Congrats again, ladies and gentlemen.
Three bowl winners out of the state of Kentucky.....that's nothing but good news for the future of the best sport there is in this state

Reactions: Mayoman
I don't mean to disrespect, but we can't hope to compete with a 7-5 UK team who beat 1 team with a winning record on our home field? Come on now.
I think Louisville will be in good shape against the majority of their opponents. I believe the staff is really good. It will just take time.

FYI UK’s Oline is very good.

ADVERTISEMENT