ADVERTISEMENT

FBI U of K

Coach Cal made a statement say I the FBI was not correct. Two players were named Know

Lite needs to recruit more guys who will sign an LOI just for a good dinner. Our new AD appreciates that kinda frugality when Lite loses his LPT gig...

Last edited:
FBI names U of K passed and current players for taking payments

5ac4b08f1dc6bd95005286492293b17d--so-funny-funny-cats.jpg

Simply amazing to read their board. They have convinced themselves they are the ONLY clean program in this mess. Nothing at all to worry about. Even for that genetically challenged fan base I find this shocking. Can't wait till the Bledsoe,Wall,Cousins,Davis, and that buffoon(mister 6 fouls through the tourney Towns) who lost to UW in the FF in '15 crap hits the fan, and a coach soon to have vacated wins at THREE schools.

Simply amazing to read their board. They have convinced themselves they are the ONLY clean program in this mess. Nothing at all to worry about. Even for that genetically challenged fan base I find this shocking. Can't wait till the Bledsoe,Wall,Cousins,Davis, and that buffoon(mister 6 fouls through the tourney Towns) who lost to UW in the FF in '15 crap hits the fan, and a coach soon to have vacated wins at THREE schools.
You know when people say things over and over because that's what they want to be true....thats the only sense I can make of those inbreds on rupps rafters.

I can't tell you how many times you can see the same rhetoric being used by different posters over there...things like ending their rant with "not worried about this at all" seems to be used over and over or "Cal for sure didn't know anything about this " seems to be a hot one.

Big Gay nation, this is just the tip and I mean tip ( ever play that game with your boyfriends bbn) of what is to come.

Look back at all of your numerous five stars year in and year out getting the pick of the litter over and over. Not to mention ypur coach has been in trouble at TWO other programs .

Just wait BGN, wait until the big one comes out. The big NIKE one that is, it's bout to hit the fan folks

Last edited:
Noel had been gone two years, Bam was being swayed to go to an ACC school, and Knox got one free meal. Compared to most everyone else that's fairly clean. Why hope for more negative stuff within the state? Pitino is gone, good for everyone, let's all get along and get back to a healthy rivalry.

Noel had been gone two years, Bam was being swayed to go to an ACC school, and Knox got one free meal. Compared to most everyone else that's fairly clean. Why hope for more negative stuff within the state? Pitino is gone, good for everyone, let's all get along and get back to a healthy rivalry.
In all seriousness dude, I can't believe you actually typed that. ESPECIALLY the last Kumbaya sentiment.

In all seriousness dude, I can't believe you actually typed that. ESPECIALLY the last Kumbaya sentiment.
LOL, I was thinking the same thing. It was an odd request for sure.
We just had one of yours come over to rafters and start a thread. After a few jabs, he asked if we could all just get along… .then proceeded to ask about all the allegations against Anthony Davis. LMAO.

You know when people say things over and over because that's what they want to be true....thats the only sense I can make of those inbreds on rupps rafters.

I can't tell you how many times you can see the same rhetoric being used by different posters over there...things like ending their rant with "not worried about this at all" seems to be used over and over or "Cal for sure didn't know anything about this " seems to be a hot one.

Big Gay nation, this is just the tip and I mean tip ( ever play that game with your boyfriends bbn) of what is to come.

Look back at all of your numerous five stars year in and year out getting the pick of the litter over and over. Not to mention ypur coach has been in trouble at TWO other programs .

Just wait BGN, wait until the big one comes out. The big NIKE one that is, it's bout to hit the fan folks

I believe the term is cognitive dissonance and ,yes, it is going on a TON on the Uk boards.

Money being thrown to these kids, yet Kentucky was able to have 5 star players sign and sit the bench behind other 5 stars, on the up and up? Lol

Oh we know bud, UK is as clean as whistle. You ladies have nothing to worry about.

We know for a fact your football program has to be clean.

Reactions: American Male
LOL, I was thinking the same thing. It was an odd request for sure.
We just had one of yours come over to rafters and start a thread. After a few jabs, he asked if we could all just get along… .then proceeded to ask about all the allegations against Anthony Davis. LMAO.
It's not the same at all, I didn't jab and I didn't flame. You're the one being odd, giggle-box.

Reactions: awf
Congrats on the game tonite. With the news still to come, I hope the slapd!cks make a really deep run... :cool:

Reactions: Deeva
When Cal was getting the recruits it was all on the up and up. WWW was just there because of his love for Cal. When others starting cutting into the pie it is because they are paying players. A special kind of stupid on that board.

I also love their, "I'm glad Cal backed off that guy!" point of view they share on all the guys listed they ended up not getting. That one is hilarious too.

Highest bidder theory escapes some.

The slate will be wiped clean and Cayuts, along with everyone else involved won't get crap. From the NCAA comments, this isn't their fault so they're not going to punish the schools. You wait and watch.

After all the crap you guys have slug from the Sypher thing...Strippers in the dorm...and know the banner taken down. Not to mention stupid ass name calling like Yards, Black Birds, and Little Brother. There will never...ever be...a "healthy" rivalry again. Now the shoe is on the other foot...you will vacate wins...you will loose that 2012 banner, your appearances and you will get death penalty...which you should have gotten back in 1989.

Reactions: earsky and zipp
The slate will be wiped clean and Cayuts, along with everyone else involved won't get crap. From the NCAA comments, this isn't their fault so they're not going to punish the schools. You wait and watch.
Pretty much. NCAA will blame a flaw in the system and change some rules and that will be the end of it. Since we have already received a harsh and unprecedented punishment, we too will be exempt from punishment on this issue.

Hoops you are spot on, ncaa can't kill their only cash cow.
Perhaps, but here's the NCAA's dilemma: the NCAA is on trial here, not just the schools. What they do will be scrutinized heavily as far as their future.

If the NCAA takes the easy way out, the question will be asked... "What is their purpose?" That's not a question they want asked at the moment. There were plenty of people thinking the NCAA is obsolete BEFORE this scandal. Doing nothing reinforces that. And it leads university presidents to start thinking about a future without the NCAA and collegiate sports as we know it today.

The logical thing for the NCAA to do is try to give the appearance of coming down hard while keeping teams and players eligible to play. That requires some penalties and not others. Vacating wins and banners and levying financial penalties wouldn't be a problem. Banning schools from the postseason would be a problem for them. To your point, it would hurt the tournament.

You can be too cynical about this situation. It's complex and unlike problems that have come before...

After all the crap you guys have slug from the Sypher thing...Strippers in the dorm...and know the banner taken down. Not to mention stupid ass name calling like Yards, Black Birds, and Little Brother. There will never...ever be...a "healthy" rivalry again. Now the shoe is on the other foot...you will vacate wins...you will loose that 2012 banner, your appearances and you will get death penalty...which you should have gotten back in 1989.
Broad brush you’re using, I’ve never said any of those things. You’re entire post is wrong.

Bam took a loan from an agent, that is a violation no matter how you twist it. The NCAA institutions are either going to have to create rules or enforce the current ones. You can't have a set of by laws and selectively choose which ones you are going to enforce. The whole associations integrity is on the line here.

Let's say for arguments sake that 1 player in every UK class since Saint John took a loan, is that still fairly clean? Does the UK administration self report? I don't think Saint John will get in any trouble but Bam/Noel loans have put UK in a tough spot. Their players violated NCAA rules that made them ineligible by current NCAA rules..

You argument should be the NCAA needs to change the rules instead of hammering the violators. Your argument that UK is clean is ridiculously naïve considering everything that has come out.

Reactions: wilkie01
ADVERTISEMENT