OL/DL Derek Dorsey (UofL offer)
S Kendrec Grady
DE Chris Henderson (UofL offer)
WR Lamarius Kinslow
K Tucker McCann
LB Kyle McGregor
OG Alex Mollette
DE Peyton Moore
Rivals250 RB Kentrail Moran (UofL offer)
Rivals250 QB Tylin Oden (UofL offer)
S Ikenna Okeke (UofL offer)
CB Khris Pam
WR Tyler Patterson
RB Kameron Pickett
LB David Reese (UofL offer)
S Simeon Smiley (UofL offer)
RB Malik Staples
RB Tray Staten
CB Jared Stewart
DL Korey Tillman
TE Robert Tucker (UofL offer)
LB Sidney Willis

- For a junior day that is a makeup of the one a few days ago that got snowed out, this is a huge visit day. There are 12 guys visiting that have offers, not including the two commitments.

- If Fitzpatrick and Buchanan do make the trip, that'll be huge. Both have been heating up on the recruiting front, seeing some big offers, but have remained committed to Louisville so far. For the Cards sake, hopefully the kids fall back in love with the Cards after Saturday's visit.

- Seth Dawkins is a Louisville legacy (his father's name is escaping me). I think there's a shot he commits.

- Jack Defoor has the most impressive offer sheet of the kids expected to visit this weekend. He's a huge offensive tackle from Georgia.

- Georgia DE Chris Henderson picked up an offer from Louisville this week, which was his first offer, and will be visiting.

- Louisville has been recruiting Kentrail Moran since last fall and he visited for a game. He picked up an offer from Louisville in January and I think he could commit soon. He's a little too highly rated right now in my opinion, but he's a good player.

- Four-star QB Tylin Oden is a big name this weekend. He has a few SEC offers but Louisville has been making a strong impression lately.

This post was edited on 3/6 9:49 PM by MikeSinger

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News