ADVERTISEMENT

Famous basketball quotes.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
"Be a dreamer. If you don't know how to dream, you're dead." Jim Valvano

"There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either in, or you're out. There's no such thing as 'life in between.'" Pat Riley

"A winner is someone who recognizes his God given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals." Larry Bird

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there." John Wooden

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships." Michael Jordan

"He tricked me." Kenny Payne

OK, I started laughing before I read any of your post. Thumbs up, or down depending on how you want to look at it.

The good news is we have all 5 starters coming back.
The bad news is it's the same 5 starters.

Me, next year if nobody leaves.

"Be a dreamer. If you don't know how to dream, you're dead." Jim Valvano

"There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either in, or you're out. There's no such thing as 'life in between.'" Pat Riley

"A winner is someone who recognizes his God given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals." Larry Bird

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there." John Wooden

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships." Michael Jordan

"He tricked me." Kenny Payne
There are 2 things in life that doesn't last long. A car chasing dog & a team that doesn't make it's free throws at tournament time." Abe Lemons

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT