ADVERTISEMENT

Expect a lot Blue at YUM tonight

Sawyer

1500+
Aug 3, 2001
I do not think it will come as a surprise that many NKU fans are also Big Blue fans. Not even sure if NKU fans actually wear NKU gear or if they just wear their UK stuff all the time. I have a feeling there is going to be an abundance of Big Blue showing up tonight. It is not very often Cat fans get a chance to visit an arena as awesome as the YUM Center for the price of a 12-pack of Ale 8.

Oh well, hopefully it will only be an "interim" event!

I do not think it will come as a surprise that many NKU fans are also Big Blue fans. Not even sure if NKU fans actually wear NKU gear or if they just wear their UK stuff all the time. I have a feeling there is going to be an abundance of Big Blue showing up tonight. It is not very often Cat fans get a chance to visit an arena as awesome as the YUM Center for the price of a 12-pack of Ale 8.

Oh well, hopefully it will only be an "interim" event!
Well then, here's to them leaving unhappy. Hopefully they will show enough respect not to deface the property.

Reactions: cardfaninmemphis
Well then, here's to them leaving unhappy. Hopefully they will show enough respect not to deface the property.
I’ve always heard there has been tons of vandalism when the kitties have had a chance to play at the Yum. Rumor has it they bring razor knives and cut the seats, especially the nice ones with the Cardinal head on them, can anyone confirm that story? I’ve heard it more than once?

I’ve always heard there has been tons of vandalism when the kitties have had a chance to play at the Yum. Rumor has it they bring razor knives and cut the seats, especially the nice ones with the Cardinal head on them, can anyone confirm that story? I’ve heard it more than once?
FWIW, I've not heard those rumors. Nor have I heard reports of actual vandalism in the past after UK has played at The Yum.

Reactions: awf
I do not think it will come as a surprise that many NKU fans are also Big Blue fans. Not even sure if NKU fans actually wear NKU gear or if they just wear their UK stuff all the time.

You would be surprised at the amount of people wearing NKU gear up here, especially young adults. A good school and a lot of proud alumni and students.

Please give my neighbors a little bit of credit. This isn't the 11th through the 16th Region in KY sports. They know how to behave.[/QUOTE]

Vandalism - no. Weird and awful smell - yes.
7199188_G.jpg

Apparently Blue DID get in...for whatever reason they choose to go. Looks like they were having a great time, before the game started anyways. ;) I especially love the one with the little boy covering his ears.
DYNJiiiWAAA4dmb.jpg

DYNN0w6X4AId778.jpg

DYNRhMZWkAA5Y-l.jpg:large

DYNfD1yXkAACzJB.jpg:large

DYNFvHPWsAEA2Gz.jpg:large

DYM9RRgW0AEzGdj.jpg:large

DYNKHlXUQAAm7Sn.jpg:large

I got into it with a "NKU" fan sitting behind me, making smart ass comments after I complained about a bad call or direct comments to counter mine. I finally had enough and confronted him right before the half. When we took the lead he shut up. I later talked to him, we shook hands and he informed me was really a UK fan.

there ya go

No matter where they play they all sit with their arms folded on their chest in that “show me something” pose.

Guess they’re just conditioned from the pinched confines of Rupp.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
Didn't see AS much BBN in attendance for last night's game, but this a-hole apparently was loud and proud. SMDH

Replying to @CardChronicle
A friend took this picture at the game tonight. The lovely guy in the FBI shirt said “NIT stands for N-word in trouble.” But he didn’t say n-word. He said the word. #bbn

DYnrmfMW0AcgfjK.jpg:large

It looks like another one found his way into here.

Didn't see AS much BBN in attendance for last night's game, but this a-hole apparently was loud and proud. SMDH

A friend took this picture at the game tonight. The lovely guy in the FBI shirt said “NIT stands for N-word in trouble.” But he didn’t say n-word. He said the word. #bbn

Not really a pro choice person, but seeing inbreds like that guy makes me want to change my mind.

Lol - looks like what would result if Jerry Lawler and the Grimace had a love child. His entire ensemble could be recreated for less than double Woodford at the Yum.

I'd say that guy needs an ass beating but, I doubt anyone could do the same sort of number on him that life already has.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT