ADVERTISEMENT

Every win this season is against a team with a losing record.

jalovell23

2000+
Jul 8, 2007
Boone County
3-4 Purdue
1-7 North Carolina
2-6 Kent State
2-5 Murray State
2-4 Florida State

UofL still has alot to prove, and winning out the rest of the regular season......... is the best way to prove it. GO CARDS!!!

Last edited:
We can’t play anybody else. :confused:

I will say it takes some bad luck for that to work out that way.

And, with some luck, that will change by end of season.

Reactions: Deeva
3-4 Purdue
1-7 North Carolina
2-6 Kent State
2-5 Murray State
2-4 Florida State

UofL still has alot to prove, and winning out the rest of the regular season......... is the best way to prove it. GO CARDS!!!

That record is best discussed after the pot has stewed. Plenty of football left.

Reactions: Cue Card
This stat can be put to bed when we go to a bowl game and win!
Look for the cards to play inspired in their bowl game. Young guys will get extra practice and they won’t want to get embarrassed like last year. I agree that we should win our bowl.

Kind of an indirect way to make that point. All you gotta say is "we're 5-3 with a lot to prove." You wont get many arguments otherwise...

Reactions: Cue Card
Wisconsin hasn’t beaten a team with a winning record either. Since they are unbeaten, it means they haven’t played a team with a winning record. BTW, Alabama isn’t exactly beating up on the cream of the crop either. I don’t sweat it.

I don't think it matters unless your team is in the playoff conversation. I think Wisconsin is in a tough spot. There is a reason Louisville has lost 3 games, they aren't very good. No one is denying that. As long as they win and show improvement as the year moves on that all you can ask for. Wake is a big game.

Kind of an indirect way to make that point. All you gotta say is "we're 5-3 with a lot to prove." You wont get many arguments otherwise...
We’re 5-3 with a chance to prove a lot, starting Saturday.

Look for the cards to play inspired in their bowl game. Young guys will get extra practice and they won’t want to get embarrassed like last year. I agree that we should win our bowl.
Haven’t won six yet and as memory serves, the last time we only won six, we got snubbed with Brian Brohm on the roster. Of course there were other factors working against us but my point is - a bowl game is certainly not a given.

Six gets us in, last time we were not in the ACC. ACC gets about 8 or 9 bids and usually doesn't fill them all. But I want way more than 6.

The train has come completely off the track.

Louisville has to be one of the easiest teams to prepare for. The offense and defense is so predictable.

How bad is FSU?

Haven’t won six yet and as memory serves, the last time we only won six, we got snubbed with Brian Brohm on the roster. Of course there were other factors working against us but my point is - a bowl game is certainly not a given.
They are taking losing teams to bowls now. Plus that was Big East days. The ACC has something like 10 bowl tie-ins.

They are taking losing teams to bowls now. Plus that was Big East days. The ACC has something like 10 bowl tie-ins.
The bowls make a lot of money - for the bowls. The schools get ripped off and lose money in most of them. I'd rather have a 16 team playoff and get left out than a 4 team playoff and all these dumb bowls. They just need to go away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT