ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN

ESPN has made it obvious they have a far left media agenda and it's hurting there viewership. For the most part people are getting tired of the Caityln Jenner and Colin Kaepernick type stories.

It'll be interesting to see how online streaming services such as Amazon Prime, changes the way we watch sports over the next 5-10 years. Amazon is already carrying a couple NFL games this year...they might make a bid to buy Monday night football package, which would be a huge hit for ESPN.

I thought Bob Valvano gave a great perspective on this. You have a young announcer who didn't want his coincidental name to be a talking point for trolls. Moving him from one ESPN3 game to another seems like an easy decision. Not sure how this is a liberal or conservative decision.

I thought Bob Valvano gave a great perspective on this. You have a young announcer who didn't want his coincidental name to be a talking point for trolls. Moving him from one ESPN3 game to another seems like an easy decision. Not sure how this is a liberal or conservative decision.
Maybe if this was a isolated incident it would have been nothing but ESPN has been doing political correct things the past few years. The guy who used the phrase, "chink in the armor", who got fired and the guy who used the phrase, "guerrilla defense" for a tennis match and was fired.

There's no doubt at all ESPN is a progressive outlet in the mode of CNN. Most were journalism majors like the news reporters. I do believe however the main motivation from leadership is ratings and they fear being lumped in as racists if they don't tow the progressive line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT