ADVERTISEMENT

EKU Game

rentalman

6000+
Dec 4, 2002
Have to agree with Cory Alexander's comment about Nwora's unwillingness at times to give up the ball to his teammates when they are in better position to score than he is. Unfortunately I think it is getting contagious. I thought one of the reasons our offense was so poor against Texas Tech was a lack of passing of the basketball. We took a lot of quick guarded shots. We have a lot of good shooters when they shoot good shots. And those good shots are usually the product of good passes.
Come on Jordan, your better than that.

I think you dropped this one on the football board accidentally.

Seems the guys kind of make up their mind too soon on shot selection. Going to be interesting to see if they improve in this department as the season progresses.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
I think you dropped this one on the football board accidentally.

Seems the guys kind of make up their mind too soon on shot selection. Going to be interesting to see if they improve in this department as the season progresses.

This.
He has tunnel vision.

Did you see Lebron try to block Rondo's layup because he didnt throw him an oop LMAO.

Try and block your own teammates shot. Check it out. Hilarious.

Later in the game , Lebron was double teamed, leaving rondo wide open instead of passing it to him, he shoots a 3 while being double teamed and hit it !!!

ADVERTISEMENT