ADVERTISEMENT

Double header

Nice win in game one. I smell something starting to burn...Lavey’s bat maybe? Nice weather out here if it stays dry.

Reactions: PHCARD and earsky
Nick getting shelled in game 2. 5 hits, 4 runs. NO, Zero activity in the pen.

He just all over the place. Bam. Lavey goes yard. Now we need Dunn healthy.

Their left fielder needs to look at the flags. He's been cheating all night. Burned again.

Another solid job from Detmers,but Oriente gets the shirt in both games from Coach.Great day of baseball and great comeback in game 2.

Lavey’s bat maybe?
Really happy to see Justin get it going. That Homerun is the first ball I've seen him pull maybe all season. If he's hitting,it's a big plus,because his defense is spectacular.

And speaking of spectacular,how bout that play by Wyatt,ala Willie Mays,over the shoulder.
Wow!!

This is crazy. Beef o Brady’s won’t open till 12 noon, which is the start of the women’s game. Can’t go into baseball game because guys at the gate won’t allow re-entry unless I buy another ticket? Messed up!

Great WF sweep following the GT head scratcher. Team needs the OOC win v. UK Tuesday. Hopefully the fans show up.

Great WF sweep following the GT head scratcher. Team needs the OOC win v. UK Tuesday. Hopefully the fans show up.

Tech wasn't exactly a head scratcher. They've got a good team with outstanding pitching. After our series with them, they went on to crush #3 Georgia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT