ADVERTISEMENT

Donovan Mitchell has now tested positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Per @wojespn: "Jazz players privately say that Rudy Gobert had been careless in the locker room touching other players and their belongings. Now a Jazz teammate" - Donovan Mitchell - "has tested positive." :(

He’s the second Utah Jazz player to test positive for the corona virus.

It's easy to pile on Gobert, but it does no good. I'm sure he was trying to lighten the mood about this virus. He wasn't maliciously trying to get people sick. He was just clowning around plus he's young. Most young people feel invincible.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
It's easy to pile on Gobert, but it does no good. I'm sure he was trying to lighten the mood about this virus. He wasn't maliciously trying to get people sick. He was just clowning around plus he's young. Most young people feel invincible.

I never took it as a joke because people have been dying since November.

He deserves a little castigation.
Its not a joke or a hoax. Never has been, yet alot of people has taken it as such.

Reactions: cardinalrod
He may have been "clowning" around but if it becomes to were he infected h is whole team I don't think he will think it was funny. One attorney infected 50 people in NYC. Yes some may get it suffer some and then aventually get better but it still doesn't mean that this should be taken lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT