ADVERTISEMENT

Does Stoops Stoop To The Trashy Pregame Tactics This Year?

SpotHogCard

1250+
Mar 17, 2013
I think Stoops continues to send scrubs and players like Trash Daniels to start pregame fights in an attempt to get some of our guys disqualified. Stoops has already proven to be a dirty coach, may as well throw classless in the hat too.

I wonder if any trashcans get thrown at our players this year...

Probably thinks his team is good enough that he doesn’t have to resort to that kind of BS to win this game.

The UK fan “we in the SEC” arrogance is grating. Even if I weren’t a UofL fan, I would want the “W” just to pop that balloon.

UK’s running game is excellent as is UofL’s, but guess which team has faced better rushing defenses? For the 10 FBS teams UofL has faced, their rush defense ranking average is 54th. For UK’s 10 FBS opponents, their rush defense average ranking is 70th.

Even the FCS team we’ve faced is tougher against the run. EKU was 17th in the FCS against the run. Tennessee Martin was 66th.

Last edited:
The 2014 game was on one of the networks yesterday. Really enjoyed watching that 44-40 Card win and it got me in the mood for more of the same. That is the game where their players kept coming down to our end of the field during warmups. Petrine even got involved and was jawing with one of the UK assistants. What a bush league team they are.

th

It didn't end well for Bobby, but I will always treasure this photo of him making a UK coach shit his pants.

My guess is YES, UK does "stoop" to this and I hope that CSS has a talk with the guys to keep a level head and not overreact. Louisville is playing with house money at this point and UK has a lot to lose in this game, and the "FARRR THAT STUPES" crowd will make him uncomfortable with a Cardinal victory.

On the other hand, it is hard to not react when someone throws a trash can at you.

Last edited:
th

It didn't end well for Bobby, but I will always treasure this photo of him making a UK coach shit his pants.

My guess is YES, UK does "stoop" to this and I hope that CSS has a talk with the guys to keep a level head and not overreact. Louisville is playing with house money at this point and UK has a lot to lose in this game, and the "FARRR THAT STUPES" crowd will make him uncomfortable with a Cardinal victory.
Morgantown, what do you think they should do with that KY. Coach?

th

On the other hand, it is hard to not react when someone throws a trash can at you.
Yep. That punk had to change his drawers before kickoff.

I hope someone shows CSS that picture so he gets an understanding of what this rivalry is. This isn't a "golly gee yeehaw, I'd sure like to beat that Troy State that'd be swell" type of rivalry.

The only question is what will it be:

A Bud Dupree type late head shot?

A Jordan Jones type sideline cheap shot?

A pregame walk-thru of our warmup?

A trash can toss?

Which Mildcat player will carry on this trashy tradition?

Reactions: gocds and Mayoman
Loserville started all the crap last year and it blew up in their face. I expect the same from L's down again tomorrow!

Fights & scuffles happen in football and everyone has a different version of how it started. However, throwing trash cans at opponents is a whole new level.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...ith-louisville-player/QlYZHJB5fRbxJ7e5hHLcGK/

If Louisville wins on Saturday, are you going to join the "FARRRR THAT SONOFABEYITCH STOOPS" chants?

It’s uKKK, of course their ilk will resort to cheap tactics before and during the game. It is in their gene pool

They had to pull Kash Daniels from their last game at half time because he was roiding out. He will not make it through tomorrow's game without either unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, roughing the QB penalty or ejection for targeting.

They had to pull Kash Daniels from their last game at half time because he was roiding out. He will not make it through tomorrow's game without either unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, roughing the QB penalty or ejection for targeting.

That guy is a real piece of work. I like watching hard nose football with "LEGAL" hard hits etc, but purposely trying to injur players with cheap "cowardly" shots and twisting ankles in the pile and sh1t like that is ridiculous. I hope he doesn't cheap shot one of our players and injure them. I really believe he has mental issues and I would love to see his piss test results, if he's even being tested by crooked ass stoops.

Reactions: gocds
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT