ADVERTISEMENT

Did anyone see

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
enough of Fall baseball to form an opinion about starters at the positions?
With the work that Dunn was getting at SS, I'm guessing that the newcomers (Usher and Brown) have done enough to push Dunn back into the infield.
I think the return of Lavey will hurt the playing time of Sophomores, Borden and Bennefield.
If you take into consideration that both of these kids were drafted out of high school, this team will be CM's deepest team ever.
I think those guys that are waiting for their shot will play important parts in the quest for that first Championship in our history.

Can't wait for it to begin.

I, unfortunately, was unable to catch any fall ball. Question for those that did, hower: how did transfer Luke Brown look? He led CUSA in batting avg. in 2018. I think his likely position is CF.

how did transfer Luke Brown look?
He was playing a lot of right field. My guess is he'll be in the lineup a lot. I think that Usher has passed everyone in center, unless it's Dunn. I saw Usher make several outstanding plays in center.
Brown is more of a lead off type. I can see him there when he's playing.

Reactions: CardX
You know, I think that Dunn is the wildcard in all of this. He will be in the field somewhere. The question is,does he get pushed into the infield by the emergence of these new outfielders and the returning guys out there....or does Bennefield and Borden emerge and push him to the outfield?
Lots of possible lineups like last season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT