ADVERTISEMENT

Detmers rated #13 MLB prospect

nccardfan

Four-Star Poster
Sep 5, 2007
lawrenceburg, KY
Not too early to think about baseball. Detmers is rated 13th in top 100 MLB prospects and Bobby Miller is #47. Should be another successful season! Is this the year I go to Omaha?

Reactions: Deeva
Not too early to think about baseball. Detmers is rated 13th in top 100 MLB prospects and Bobby Miller is #47. Should be another successful season! Is this the year I go to Omaha?

Yes, I've got a lot of enthusiasm for the 2020 team. I wish the roster would be updated, so I can get a better sense. We know who the main guys will be, but I'm curious if any younger guys will make the roster.

Wow great for us and Reid. I'm really upset that we will miss the Baseball Opening Dinner event. I would have loved to see and hear Will & Brendan speak. But snowbirds we are for a couple months.

Ft Myers Beach across the bay bridge at Lovers Key.

Do you roost? You’re too young to roost?

Ft Myers Beach across the bay bridge at Lovers Key.

Do you roost? You’re too young to roost?
I’m 62 and wanting to roost maybe permanently. Our go to spot is Seabrook island just out of Charleston. Looks like I might try to work till I’m 70, god willing.

Reactions: PHCARD
Detmers is a beast. Miller is a beast.
If the fellas hit it like I think they will and we stay healthy, Fridays and Saturdays will be tough on the opposing team.
Very happy for both of these guys.Their futures are bright.

I wish the roster would be updated, so I can get a better sense. We know who the main guys will be, but I'm curious if any younger guys will make the roster.
We're gonna see a lot of different lineups early, much like last season. I'm eager like you to see who gets those chances other than the guys we know will be there.

Let's hope Feb & March & April winter weather is better than it has been the last couple years. Maybe we could meet up prior to a game at Beef O'Bradys in the spring sometime?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT