ADVERTISEMENT

Dernd refereeees beat them agin

PervisTheGreat

Two-Star Poster
Jan 6, 2009
Watching them lose is more fun than watching Matt Jones oil wrestle Not Jerry Tipton’s ashes.🖕those smoothebrains from Doucheberg Ky.

Yeah, they are saying really mean things about their lifetime coach. How do you get rid of 70 mil?

Lard Butt Cal makes more $$$ per year than Nick Saban. I think Alabama is getting more bang for their buck. 😆

Reactions: PHCARD
Listening to the local radio shows here in Lex this morning has been very entertaining lol

Listening to the local radio shows here in Lex this morning has been very entertaining lol
Ours is not going to be much better starting Monday . The irrational card fanbase will be just like uk and a very high possibility we have our first losing streak this week . And our idiot radio host/fans will be unbearable . So i'm just going to ignore uk bb issues at present.

Ours is not going to be much better starting Monday . The irrational card fanbase will be just like uk and a very high possibility we have our first losing streak this week . And our idiot radio host/fans will be unbearable . So i'm just going to ignore uk bb issues at present.

Exactly, mighty mite Deener will be all “the sky is falling”. Then he’ll cutoff and put down his minions that try to be positive. That’s his script.

My two cents. DJ played a terrible game. He picked the Wong night to do a no show. We win that game if DJ played just halfway average.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
We’ve got a young team so will see games like this, but at some point it will all come together. I’m not concerned

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
I like what Mack is building but in order to make it work everyone has to stick around long enough.

I like what Mack is building but in order to make it work everyone has to stick around long enough.

13 freshman/sophomores, no juniors, and one senior who is injured and hasn't played a second yet. Plus two grad transfers, one of which has been injured and has played about 1 minute. We need a graduate transfer at guard next year though.

Reactions: teamcanada
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT