ADVERTISEMENT

Definition of “little brother”...

U.K. Is cute. They really are. All this talk of physical domination and excellence is precious. It's like they've never seen a good football.....wait, I'll stop there.

Reactions: gocds and Deeva
Adding to the lack of awareness that those yut idiots suffer from - there is a three page thread on the Liar that discusses how UofL could never get fat ass stupes to coach at Louisville.

Memo to all you yut lurkers - stupes sucks, no one here (save possibly one delusional fool) had ever considered it, and I put the over under to yut fans hating him and wanting both him and brainfart fired at 12 games from this moment. I like most Louisville fans hope brainfart signs him to a lifetime contract.

I think UK cleared a major hurdle by beating MSU, but SC, A&M, Mizzou and even Vandy are all teams that can beat us. I wouldn't have given us any chance at all to win at A&M and I still think the chances are slim. But I really don't think it's a crime to enjoy our success any more than it was for UofL fans to enjoy having a Heisman Winner.

There is a lot of football left for both teams. I still can't figure you guys out. But there is clearly still a lot of talent on the team and I think it's crazy to see some of your fans giving up on the season so early.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is exactly the kind of post I used to see on our boards when UK was struggling and UofL was riding high. Ignore the problems we had and try to tear down Louisville success. I haven't really seen a lot of posting over here from UK fans because they typically get taken down whether they are making a good point or not. So, it may be happening and I just don't see it when I visit.

I think UK cleared a major hurdle by beating MSU, but SC, A&M, Mizzou and even Vandy are all teams that can beat us. I wouldn't have given us any chance at all to win at A&M and I still think the chances are slim. But I really don't think it's a crime to enjoy our success any more than it was for UofL fans to enjoy having a Heisman Winner.

There is a lot of football left for both teams. I still can't figure you guys out. But there is clearly still a lot of talent on the team and I think it's crazy to see some of your fans giving up on the season so early.
I guess you haven't read many threads here - and simply stopped at this one. The vast majority of the threads here have been started and are chock full of discussion about what UofL's football issues are and, why they are performing so badly. I started this thread and it had nothing to do with commenting in any fashion on the yut's performance this year. I was merely pointing out the irony of yut fans who like to use the pejorative term of "little brother" when referencing Louisville athletics, feeling the need to rush over to a Louisville board to receive validation on their team's early success. It's not a crime and by all means enjoy your team's success thus far - just don't come here to do it.

Make sense now?

You sir are a very knowledgeable uk fan, and a uk football fan like you deserves to enjoy every amount of succes you all are having this season. Uk looks pretty tough so far, i love the running game, and the intensity your teams play with on defense.
With all that said, some uk fans have let this bit of success get to their heads and are rushing over to this board to brag about your recent success. We just dont understand why they feel the need to do this with the history uk has had in football.

Personally, I give credit when it is due. UK has been the laughing stock of the SEC for as long as I can remember, this year though, they are stringing together a great season.

As a UL guy, I of course hope they lose every single game remaining, in embarrassing fashion at that, but gotta give credit when due, they have had a great season so far.

Personally, I give credit when it is due. UK has been the laughing stock of the SEC for as long as I can remember, this year though, they are stringing together a great season.

As a UL guy, I of course hope they lose every single game remaining, in embarrassing fashion at that, but gotta give credit when due, they have had a great season so far.
A very mature position. What does it have to do with the OP?

A very mature position. What does it have to do with the OP?

Thanks, I like to take a mature approach on things. No reason to be rude, but I'll join you in that BP.

If we are looking at merely replying to the OP, this would be an extremely short thread, perhaps 1 response something of the sort "Yeah, they are lame fanbase"

I dont give them credit for S#it.

Ever since ive been paying attention to sports, theyve been s#itting on UofL. I know its a rivalry, but most of theyre fanbase goes above and beyond.

This is a fanbase making fun of Tennessee.
Theyre 4-36 the last 40 games against them.

Theyre were lambasting UofL's 3 point win of WKU. At least UofL beat WKU. Unlike those blew posers, who not only cant beat them, but cancled the series.

I work around alot of them. Usually this time of year, theyre talking basketball, and will tell you were a basketball school.

Also its only a quarter of the way through the season. Their collaspe is coming.

Thanks, I like to take a mature approach on things. No reason to be rude, but I'll join you in that BP.

If we are looking at merely replying to the OP, this would be an extremely short thread, perhaps 1 response something of the sort "Yeah, they are lame fanbase"
Gotcha. As the OP, I only pointing out how ridiculous and hypocritical yuts fans are. I honestly didn't think for a second that something so obvious and universally understood would ever start a thread of any length.

Reactions: ULGrad09
Gotcha. As the OP, I only pointing out how ridiculous and hypocritical yuts fans are. I honestly didn't think for a second that something so obvious and universally understood would ever start a thread of any length.

I completely agree with you BP. Glad we can be friends again. :)

Reactions: BPGhost
The slapd!cks started last year 5-1 and folded against Florida in that loss.

In 2015, they started 4-1.

In 2014, it was 5-1.

Notice a pattern?

LPT Football: We shut down around Midnight Madness...

Reactions: Louis III
The slapd!cks started last year 5-1 and folded against Florida in that loss.

In 2015, they started 4-1.

In 2014, it was 5-1.

Notice a pattern?

LPT Football: We shut down around Midnight Madness...

I sure hope history repeats itself. In looking at their schedule, they have two for sure wins against MTSU and UT, so they are sitting on 6 wins with 3-4 others possible. This weekend will be a big tell......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT