ADVERTISEMENT

Death, taxes, and UK...

There are literally grown men on their board talking about how they cried like babies after the victory last night. You fu$%ing pu#$ies it's a damn college football game. Jesus Christ Kentucky fans are a different breed of people. Seriously embarrassed for you clowns.

Reactions: Senore2006 and zipp
I think I high fived my wife, then got laid and went to bed after we beat their ass in the bcs bowl game when they were ranked 3rd in the country.

This is UK's best team. Their line is good and Snell is a beast. They will win 7-8 games if not that is a coaching issue.

Yuts win for the first time since Reagan and the first thing their idiot fans do - I mean besides putting on their parachute pants and Members Only jackets - is run over to a Louisville board to celebrate.

Little brother bitches...
Classy bitches to boot. Watch these loser halfwits ruin some poor person’s car. All after beating a moribund Florida team. Morganhole West Virginia ain’t got sh!t on them.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/09/09/kentucky-fans-flip-car-win-florida-streak-video

There are literally grown men on their board talking about how they cried like babies after the victory last night. You fu$%ing pu#$ies it's a damn college football game. Jesus Christ Kentucky fans are a different breed of people. Seriously embarrassed for you clowns.

Yeah, nobody, but nobody beats uahkay/cayuts 32 times in a row. :p Congrats to our uahkay “friends” but allow reality to take a bow. That UF team, regardless of talent, is one of the worst UF teams I’ve ever seen and if Dan Mullen “wants” to be the solution in Gainesville he’d better get things turned around in a hurry. They have virtually no QB or real running game. Plus their “Grantham” led defense just plain out sucked. I’d be real careful to call this a “great” win. Significant, yes but great, not so much.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

The proverbial wheels, so lightly intact now for UK, will come flying off as they always do. First, Florida sucks and won't make a bowl or sniff the top 25 this year. They have no QB and Grantham's defense looks like a train wreck.

Secondly, they are going to get Snell killed this season. I feel sorry for the kid even though he seems like a punk. He still doesn't deserve to get the ball thrust into his belly 30 times every game while defenses key on him. Injury waiting to happen.

Thirdly, and perhaps most critically, Stoops is coaching them. That guy is a joke and will self-implode as soon as a decision has to be made in any key situation.

So congrats to our car-tipping, grown-men weeping rednecks down the road who claim not to car about football. Once every 40 years, you can beat Forida.

The proverbial wheels, so lightly intact now for UK, will come flying off as they always do. First, Florida sucks and won't make a bowl or sniff the top 25 this year. They have no QB and Grantham's defense looks like a train wreck.

Secondly, they are going to get Snell killed this season. I feel sorry for the kid even though he seems like a punk. He still doesn't deserve to get the ball thrust into his belly 30 times every game while defenses key on him. Injury waiting to happen.

Thirdly, and perhaps most critically, Stoops is coaching them. That guy is a joke and will self-implode as soon as a decision has to be made in any key situation.

So congrats to our car-tipping, grown-men weeping rednecks down the road who claim not to car about football. Once every 40 years, you can beat Forida.
lol....they dont care about football yet cry like a menopausal women when the beat a bad Florida team. They seriously are the biggest group of man tittied half wits.

Never in my entire life have I shed a tear for any sports event that I was not part of...I think I cried when we lost the toy bowl in grade school.

Reactions: STLNBSE
I like to judge our team based on what outsiders say about us...

And the barometer here is the anger and vitriol towards the Cats when they win(I see one guy above is very angry about our win). That's usually how you can judge how good the Cards are over at Cats Illustrated when you guys are doing well.

The thing about this being the "worst Florida team of all time" is way too early to say. We lost to So. Miss 2 years back and looked like a 2 win team possibly...you all blew FSU out of the water a little bit after that and looked like a playoff team. By November, both teams were much different. Florida has a lot of talent and a great coach, I bet they will figure it out before long and Im glad we played them before they do get it right.

Flipping a car is inexcusable, and even though they were drunk college kids...they should be suspended from the University.

Reactions: letitrainuk
Whatever. You guys still blow. You are correct about it being a long season. We will see how things look in November.

Most casual football fans really don’t know what they are looking at. Those that do will look at UK and see a good squad. Very good by our normal standards. It is a long season so we’ll see how it works out. I like stoops but I’ve always felt he does his best work in the off season. Like I said, we’ll see.

To paraphrase, if you are one of those fans who just dismiss UK like you typically do, then you are one of those fans that have no idea what you’re looking at. I expect a good game come November

I watched the game and I certainly know what I'm looking at. I see a very average squad with better QB play so far than what you are accustomed to. Once the tape is out on ole TD Terry, expect tougher sledding.

Most casual football fans really don’t know what they are looking at. Those that do will look at UK and see a good squad. Very good by our normal standards. It is a long season so we’ll see how it works out. I like stoops but I’ve always felt he does his best work in the off season. Like I said, we’ll see.

To paraphrase, if you are one of those fans who just dismiss UK like you typically do, then you are one of those fans that have no idea what you’re looking at. I expect a good game come November
Did you cry Saturday night buddy? Poor baby.....Its ok

Reactions: STLNBSE
I watched the game and I certainly know what I'm looking at. I see a very average squad with better QB play so far than what you are accustomed to. Once the tape is out on ole TD Terry, expect tougher sledding.

If you look closer you'll see a team that has the ability to dominate the LOS (offensively) against 75% of their schedule, including Louisville. There is tape on all players - makes no sense. Players make plays or they don't. Everyone had tape on Lamar, yet no one could do a thing about it.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
ADVERTISEMENT