ADVERTISEMENT

Damnit, Cards, Just When I Thought You You Couldn't Get Any Better...

RutgersRaRa

No-Ranking Prospect
Mar 21, 2011
...you totally redeem yourselves! Nice win from a Rutgers fan who also pulls for the Cards. I actually like Minnesota only because of Teddy, otherwise I wouldn't care about them (I know he's injured, but he'll be back next year making you proud again). Glad you guys are slamming again, because when CCS left none of us knew how BP would do in his resurrected form. Top 10 With a Bullet!! Well done, I'm proud of you guys and happy for your fanbase. Keep rockin' and I hope you run the table right through the playoffs.

...you totally redeem yourselves! Nice win from a Rutgers fan who also pulls for the Cards. I actually like Minnesota only because of Teddy, otherwise I wouldn't care about them (I know he's injured, but he'll be back next year making you proud again). Glad you guys are slamming again, because when CCS left none of us knew how BP would do in his resurrected form. Top 10 With a Bullet!! Well done, I'm proud of you guys and happy for your fanbase. Keep rockin' and I hope you run the table right through the playoffs.
Always root for Rutgers because of you Ra Ra. Never forget our epic battles in 2006 and 2012.

Always root for Rutgers because of you Ra Ra. Never forget our epic battles in 2006 and 2012.
Thanks for the kind words. We had some great games in such a dysfunctional conference, and yet we made it work in our own ways. The two teams I always root for from the BE/AAC are the Cards and the Eers (even though we lost 17 straight to them). Both fanbases are a blast, and the Cards are the most respectful fanbase on the boards, and that makes a difference. I look forward to seeing a game in Louisville one day, maybe even this season, and of course will be wearing red. :)

The best U of L fans IMO never forget our roots, the old conferences, the old rivals, the memorable games. Sometimes makes you appreciate where you are today, sometimes makes you appreciate what you had then...

Louisville....Dayum. Mega props from Gamecock nation. Cards are legit. That game with FSU was what Vitale would call a M&M'er. Congrats and good luck!!!!

Another Rutgers fan here to congratulate Louisville and its fans for the great beatdown of FSU on Saturday. I'm sure most of us were rooting for you.

You are probably the Big East rival we miss the most. It seems like almost every game we played went down to the wire and there was always a lot of mutual respect between the two fan bases (unlike with a couple of other schools I could mention). I also recall that virtually none of our games were on a Saturday, since ESPN usually wanted us for a Thursday night telecast.

We're both in better places now in our new conferences. We are experiencing our growing pains in the B1G but it is clearly where we belong. Our new rivals are nearly all AAU members and flagship state universities. For us this is the first time we are in a conference with universities that have similar missions to us.

Best of luck the rest of the way. Bring the ACC title to Louisville for the first time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT